Guys that shave their pubes, why do you shave?

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think people who hate the shaved look really understand why guys shave.

Yes, I prefer the look. But there's more to it. I absolutely love to touch myself or be touched when I'm smooth down there. It drives me absolutely wild.

It's also more convenient. I remember being 14 or 15 with pubic hair and when I'd jerk off I'd get cum stuck in it and it was difficult to get it out. Without pubes, clean up is not a problem.

So for guys that are into shaving, what are your reasons for doing it?

Last edited:

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like you dude luv the feeling of it, the smooth touch, but also now, for age reason, don,t like grey pubes, not inviting for others to suck on my dick, lol

by the way, fucking hot pics

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I like the feel a lot, I only shave my cock and balls not the whole lot, but it's easier to keep clean and it shows off what you've got to full advantage, not obscured by a big bush of pubes.

hoolibubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shave my balls and the base of my shaft, all other body hair gets a run through with the clippers, its just because I have got used to it and it feels strange now if i dont do it.

I know that some think its not natural but then neither is shaving our faces, if we were natural, all men would look like Santa or that other fictitious character, God.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave my balls and the base of my shaft, all other body hair gets a run through with the clippers, its just because I have got used to it and it feels strange now if i dont do it.

I know that some think its not natural but then neither is shaving our faces, if we were natural, all men would look like Santa or that other fictitious character, God.

Much like hoolibubba I shave my balls and my shaft and I trim all my other hair. I do it because I like it - I believe that good grooming is very important and being well groomed boosts confidence not matter if your shaving your face - or your nut sack.

helps that my girlfriend loves it as well.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love being totally smooth too. I shave (Actually I use Veet hair removal cream) on my pubes and shave my balls and ass crack. My ass is already totally smooth naturally. I too love the feel of being smooth and also love being touched as when getting a massage. The masseur for some reason doesn't avoid the area as he would if hair was there - a natural boundary of sorts. He does my stomach and goes almost all the way to my cock shaft. I think he likes the feel too.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's grooming, you got to shave down there no matter what. And you got to think of the person who's sucking you off, you don't want them to go out in the world greeting folks with YOUR HAIR suck in THEIR TEETH! LOL!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've started to do it, and it just feels great. Shaved balls (to get rid of all those really annoying stragly hairs), and No2 clippers for the rest

It looks good, and it just feels so nice to have smooth balls.

Also, when getting a blow job, no problem with those long, loose hairs having to be spat out,

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a comfort thing. I wear cycling shorts just about every day, and any hair in the crotch compromises comfort. I'm sporadic about maintaining it - sometimes I shave; sometimes I use the clippers. It always feels better when I'm done and the hair is gone.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why, indeed, do they do it?

Sorry guys, but unless you're under 20 years of age and slim, you wind up looking like a mutant teenager when you shave.

A good trim is an enhancement. A full shave is butchery.

Gym story: guy in my gym has a hairy all over bod. And he shaves a 6" square out around his cock. It's the weirdest thing you've ever seen. The funny part is: lots of guys shave to make their cocks look bigger. But this dude is seriously hung to begin with. I just don't get it.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
I trim the pubes right down, then shave my balls. Love the look, the feel - I also cycle (how I justify it to my wife!).

I have a bi side, but sadly everyone I talk to with a view to meeting is hairy down there. Big turnoff!

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to shave my balls, base and shaft and leave my pubes trimmed. It looks and feels great. I also get a better seal when i am vac pumping cock.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think people who hate the shaved look really understand why guys shave.

NOPE.

Yes, I prefer the look. But there's more to it. I absolutely love to touch myself or be touched when I'm smooth down there. It drives me absolutely wild.

Seeing a guy without pubes absolutely turns me off.

It's also more convenient. I remember being 14 or 15 with pubic hair and when I'd jerk off I'd get cum stuck in it and it was difficult to get it out. Without pubes, clean up is not a problem.

There is always 'posh' wanking you know.
And you can aim at your chest or lift your hips up to angle your dick

So for guys that are into shaving, what are your reasons for doing it?

I trim. No way i'd get rid of anything i regard as manly assets.