Guys that shave their pubes, why do you shave?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About a year ago, I stopped shaving completely. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so sensitive, but a few of my workout buds were quick to make negative comments when we showered after our workouts. Now days I simply shave my balls and the base.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with Torque on that one. I used to shave completely all the time, but sometimes when you're having sex and you're shaved and so is she, it rubs me raw and it ends up hurting. I shave what's on the shaft, the balls, and the thighs, but leave the main pubic area trimmed. Looks and feels better to me.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started shaving my shaft back in college. I thought it was more comfortable getting in and out of rubbers that way. Then I began to trim cause frankly most of the guys in the locker room where. Not so much now. I still shave my cock and balls once a week cause I like the look and feel of it. And my balls make a nice slapping sound during sex or when jacking off.

a few reasons. i like the comfort factor, i like the look, my wife likes the look, and i am a neat freak about certain things-this is one of them. i shave shaft and balls smooth, just above my shaft and my legs with a number 2 clipper.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep it trimmed. Always a patch on top. Being completely hairless looks weird to me. That goes for the ladies too.

I only shave when I am going to have sex. I like to think that ladies appreciate the smoothness and the clean look. Then again, after reading other similar threads, I find that is not always the case. But I shave anyway.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
The first time I saw a shaved dick was in Hustler magazine when I was in high school.
It really intrigued me but I was kind of proud of my bush.
It was not until college I shaved it off. Loved it but was not ready to show anyone else.
I did not have a gf at that time. I shaved it all for my wife and she liked it when
going down on me but did not like the hairless look. Since then I have shaved all
but a strip right above my Wang and keep the rest shaved. The wife likes it better.
And like a lot of guys I like the way it looks and feels.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I know there are many varied reasons but i hope that to make it look more attractive is not to many cos

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE A FIRM COCK RISING OUT OF A BIG HAIRY BUSH AND THE FEEL OF THAT BUSH AGAINST MY SKIN OR FACE

D

deleted385913

I Shave because its better overall..... chicks are more willing to suck me because pubes wont get stuck in their noses or mouth.... its different and i find it hot wen a girl finds out and shes like wow... its actually so cool. And wen its a little prickly it tickles the vag... haha i think its just better.... would you have an out of control garden at home or rolling lawns? haha and its cleaner wen i jack off too!
peace!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave because when pubic hair and pant's zipper meet bad things happen. I suppose "shave" is the wrong word; I trim.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my balls and a nice tight trim elsewhere. I never shaved/trimmed before but an ex asked me to do it and it's been that way ever since

Black_Shinobii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the feeling of the smooth skin after I shave. It just feels really nice especially when the first small breeze passes over once I finish shaving.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I shave it all. So does she. Her skin is super sensative, so if I don't keep the bush gone, she gets all irritated (and yes the same holds true when we were unshaven, or any combination). I figure that since I'm already getting rid of the hair on my pubis, the ball hair better go too.

So for me at least, it equates to significantly more sex, and ever so occasionally a blowjob, which I never ever received from her before shaving.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love the feel of a guy with nice smooth balls and cock! :naughty:
It also I believe helps with hygiene.:yup:
I think without hair you don't smell as funky when you sweat!:33:
Now I know for some that is a turn on and it is for me admittedly also
but I like the stink of an armpit not sweaty balls:biggrin1:.
I always hated getting those nasty "lil' curlies" stuck in my teeth
it makes me want to gag:puke:unlike a big cock!
Another plus is we can shave each other which always leads to ferociously hot sex!:naughty:
C.B.
:saevil:

Last edited:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I started shaving my balls when I was about 30 something. These days I also trim my bush very short and shave a 1" margin around the base of my cock. I pluck any hairs I find growing on the shaft right down to the base. This makes it nice and smooth so that I don't abrade Mrs Riven when we fuck.

BTW. Hi cigarbabe. What's a nice girl like you doing on a thread like this?

Last edited: