Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When ever I go out (obviously gay clubs), I love wearing my very very comfortbale low cut, tappered girl jeans with red thongs and sexy white designer T-shirt...so yeah baby I feel sexy. But occassionaly we'll stop at the nearby fast food joint for something to eat. Sometimes I get a dirty look and sometimes I get compliments. My question is, Is there anyone else(guys) that wear girl jeans? And ladies, is it disgusting to see a sexy guy wear girl jeans, I'm not really packing anything special (except in the rear...I got a nice bubble butt:tongue:), so there's not alot to look at. I wanna start wearing them more often and different places. I often get men looking and flirting...mainly cause I look really gay in them, so I can turn off my gaydar and let the look do the talking for me.:tongue:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some guys look real good in them. Some not so much. It has a lot to do with body shape and proportions. Some guys combine the skinny jeans with the low sag. That doesn't go together to me. It just looks like the jeans are not big enough so they have to be worn below their ass.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I wonder if most people would be able to tell without giving you a thorough examination. I would think that you're average McDonald's customer would know little about fashionable jeans and probably would not be able to immediately tell if you were wearing from the ladies department... Maybe in New York or LA they would know, but I doubt anywhere else in the US.

TVFrankie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear female jeans all the time. Living in the States, women have 3 categories for size: Juniors, Misses, Women's. For jeans I wear juniors which for teen age girls cuz their hips aren't too developed. But they have a tad of stretch and I like the fit. I've never gotten a bad look or comment regarding wearing girls/women's jeans. I also wear various women's tops that might go with what I want to wear. I should add that I'm a TG so I wear women's panties and bras, camisoles as well when I go out. Don't worry about it! Enjoy what you're wearing and the special fit you get...

dude252007

1st Like
Media
I think the rest of the 260 million people outside LA and New York can tell a guy in girls jeans. Girl jeans have no crotch and the legs are really slim. It just looks funny to me but that is just what I think.

Does anyone else get tired of the blurred line between gay, cross dressing and trans-gender?

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
When ever I go out (obviously gay clubs), I love wearing my very very comfortbale low cut, tappered girl jeans with red thongs and sexy white designer T-shirt...so yeah baby I feel sexy. But occassionaly we'll stop at the nearby fast food joint for something to eat. Sometimes I get a dirty look and sometimes I get compliments. My question is, Is there anyone else(guys) that wear girl jeans? And ladies, is it disgusting to see a sexy guy wear girl jeans, I'm not really packing anything special (except in the rear...I got a nice bubble butt:tongue:), so there's not alot to look at. I wanna start wearing them more often and different places. I often get men looking and flirting...mainly cause I look really gay in them, so I can turn off my gaydar and let the look do the talking for me.:tongue:

I thinks it's all relative. I don't know if a girl would think it's sexy to see a guy stuffed into girls jeans but I don't think that is who you are after to begin with. I would think it would be painful.

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, my fave pair of jeans are girls Levi 2 button low rise...really shows my package

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'll be in honest, back in the early part of high school I wore girl jeans mainly because I was a skinny fuck and they hadn't had many male skinny jeans except for a few skate brands. I got a lot of shit from rednecks, but who gives a shit. now I just wear levi 510's/511s. Those are the closet comfort a guy can have without squeezing your dick to death.

xLostxNovemberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
size 4 here and wear them proud! lol I've worn girls jeans for awhile nowlike five years mostly cause the skinny cut is the one that looks best on my frame and the boot cuts too, men's jean never fit the way I want them to they sag in parts where it makes me look...I guess frumpy? I don't know but if you like'em wear'em. Who cares what looks you get, just remeber they're all pissy cause you look better than them. :D

BigMuscledNick

Experimental Member
Media
i have known guys who would be a jean size 24x34 they had no choice but to wear women's jeans. I never knew they had on women's jeans until they told me, guess i'm just have no knowledge of fashion

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I can't even tell anymore, and I've actually worked in a mall!

At this point, I just assume all the college kids here shop at American Apparel because I see the same skinny leg, skinny thigh, no hip jeans on both men and women. I just assume it's a lot easier to have friends of the opposite sex; that way, you've just doubled the amount of jeans you can wear before laundry day!

On the one hand, I say if it looks good and you can rock it, then by all means do so. On the other hand, I think there are plenty of guys' jeans that may cost you a little more in the short-run, but they fit for the areas and concerns that plague the rest of us who aren't built like the standard guy. I'm skinny and I've got long legs, and I found jeans that are measured in my waist size -- not a 0, a 2, or 4 or whatever.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I guess by girl jeans you mean skinny jeans. If you're, say 5'11" and 135 pounds you can probably pull off that look. The Ramones pulled it off back in the '70s. But in an era where the obesity rate is over 30% (in the US anyway), the demographic is limited for this fashion. If the phrase 'muffin top' comes to mind, it's probably not the right look...

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
LOL, muffintop! Ewww!

I still maintain, if you're a dude who can pull off a pair of lady's jeans and you enjoy it, go for it. Most people won't know - they'll just think you're skinny.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I recall taking ownership of a pair of my girlfriend's jeans (this was before she became "the missus") because I liked the fit. Had nothing to do with preferring girl jeans to guys. They were high waisted jeans and not butt riders, with a slightly flared leg.

These were the jeans I was wearing in the Quarters one night when two trannies passed me on the sidewalk and I overheard them discussing whether the bulge they had just seen in my pants was a softie or hardon. lol

Anyway, It was the only "girl" jeans I've ever worn, nowadays tending to prefer boot cut Wranglers.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a woman and I find it kind of annoying when men wear womens' jeans.
I hate seeing it on men. I find it extremely unattractive. I also think they're just following a trend, and therefore are incapable of thinking for themselves.