guys with big balls

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am lucky. In addition to a big dick, I have two very big, very low-hanging balls. Each of my balls is 4" long at its longes and just over 2" at its widest. They hang down about 7" in my sack, and, swing along with my dick, when I walk naked.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can count on one hand the guys I've met with balls my size or bigger its so sad

Don't get me wrong dozens of men have challenged me "you have big balls? Mine are massive!!!" Then I meet them we get them out and either they over sold themselves or they have a large scrotal sac but small testicles lol

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My best friend has a huge pair of nuts. We both have and have bonded over having huge cocks; it's nice to be able to talk to other hung guys about being hung. We've both seen each other naked, and talked at length (and girth) about sez and size, so we know full well what each is packing. My dick is thicker but his is longer, and, as I said, he's got a massive pair of nuts. lol.

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural healthy ones don't come bigger than mine
4494591-1593942502-299fc471b1759b42efd4bb5ef9e8456e.png

Lowhangershunter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am lucky. In addition to a big dick, I have two very big, very low-hanging balls. Each of my balls is 4" long at its longes and just over 2" at its widest. They hang down about 7" in my sack, and, swing along with my dick, when I walk naked.
Sounds like perfection to me!

Reactions: HorseHung40's

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My friend who also has huge balls knows that I frequent sites like this and he was curious to know if other guys with huge balls have the printmaking with losing items under the sac. Like women fitting things in between their breasts, my buddy and I found that we tuck things under our balls when we're sitting down and working on something. The difference being that he often loses sight of the items and forgets they're there. Even I have "lost" my phone a few times that way. lol. Anyone else experience this at all?