Guys with BIG NIPPLES!

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like showing off my big nipples. When fully erect all of the nipple stands up like a bullet with almost no flat areola. Sort of lewd.

I have one admirer at the gym who stares at them openly. His own nips are no bigger than small flat buttons. In comparison, mine look like child rearing teats. I am often tempted to bring in some heavily weighted clamps and show off my nip strrength. See how he'd react to seeing me swing those weights and flex my pecs.

Besides size, my nipples are extreme in sensitivity for a male. Whenever my seat belt rubs against one the sensations are intense. When the tips rub against a tank top in the gym while doing flyers, it makes me hard and sometimes leak. When I was young I could ejaculate off nipples after an hour without touching my penis at all. it was a powerful orgasm.

Send me a private message if this gets you going. Like sharing experiences with nip men.

Reactions: Maxtex99

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is some terminological inexactitude here. Most here keep on talking about big nipples, then post photos of guys with tiny nipples and big to huge areolas. There does seem to be a trade off: the bigger the nipples and the more they stick out, generally the smaller the areolas, and vice versa. Some guys have such huge areolas that they essentially have no nipples: there's just a tiny speck at the middle of the areolas. I like finding the rare guy who has above average nipples and above average areolas, which for reasons already mentioned, is in fact rare.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: subdividemylipz

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
200% with Chilecat. Nothing beats two disks on a firm chest. I don't think a ton of people refer to them as their areolae but you're right swede the area being discussed here (in my opinion) is really the areola. But what ever you wanna call them, I call them hot as hell. =)

DPFella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View