Guys with HAIRY asses

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else think masculine guys with HAIRY asses are a huge turn on? Something about a dude's furry ass (both cheeks and hole) that is sexy and makes you know you're with a GUY.

I know a lot of guys prefer smooth dudes, but I personally hate guys who shaved or clips their ass - a naturally furry butt/hole is the hottest to eat and fuck.

Any guys with super hairy asses or guys who've eaten and/or fucked a dude's hairy ass? Italian, jewish, latin, middle eastern?

Any guys who are self-conscious and/or were made fun of cause your ass was so hairy growing up?

Can't be hairy enough in my book.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like you! LoL...

I like hair! :)... I totally agree. For me, Hair is the ultimate epitomy of a man = TESTOSTERONE... (I mean, some women have alot of hair on their bodies too but that's another story... LMAO) I love a nice hairy ass. I prefer it if the guy has some hair... It turns me on... Shaved pubes doesn't really turn me on that much...

Reactions: Funtimez12

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad to see SOMEONE likes it. I get comments all the time on different sites I am on to "shave that nasty ass" and even more vicious stuff.

The only thing I am really self conscious about is the hair on my shoulders/back. I tend to keep that removed. Other than that, I may trim on occasion, usually when I know I am going to the baths or the like. Queens there are vicious enough to someone of my body type, don't need a repeat of the guys following me around making loud rude comments about my hairy ass.

Reactions: danake1

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@BBCP:

A hairy back/shoulders is sexy too - don't shave it - leave it alone!

Just means you got a lot of testosterone & are a real MAN.

Hairy legs/butt/belly/back/shoulders/chest/face/forearms all good in my book.

Smooth guys are cool too.

Work with what God gave you.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely a weakness of mine! Among a few others haha.

Nice facial hair, hairy chest, legs are other things that get me going. But a hairy muscular ass always seems to grab my attention! Still haven't figured out why, lol.

It's a very sexy look that seems to not get much love for (guys seem to prefer shaving/waxing any body hair nowadays).

Definitely enjoy it when I get a chance to view it tho!

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've got a really hairy ass and i don't consider it as a turn-on (for girls).
i don't really have a problem with it, but if i could choose, i would definitely choose my ass to be smooth

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love a hairy guy. DOn't mind a bit of manscaping, but just LUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVV a furry man... ass, balls, hole, chest, stache and goatee... WOOOOOF ! Smooth guys have their audience... but personally, a smooth guy no matter his age, reminds me too much of a prepubescent boy... ick !

Hell no ill take a hairy ass over a smooth ass any day! Hairy men all the way!:biggrin1:

A

AM_092

It really depends!! Too much hair there is not good... And some guys sweat a lot and it does not smell good down there...