Guys with HAIRY asses

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree. I like hair every where except shoulders and backs and that is gross. I try to keep it shaved off. I do have to trim my upper chest. It gets too long and tickles my chin when I sit leaning back. lol

Glad to see SOMEONE likes it. I get comments all the time on different sites I am on to "shave that nasty ass" and even more vicious stuff.

The only thing I am really self conscious about is the hair on my shoulders/back. I tend to keep that removed. Other than that, I may trim on occasion, usually when I know I am going to the baths or the like. Queens there are vicious enough to someone of my body type, don't need a repeat of the guys following me around making loud rude comments about my hairy ass.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anymore female perspective on this? I'm a guy and I'm extremely self concious about hair on my ass, to the point where I need to avoid letting girls see my bare ass before, during, or after a hookup.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
It is nice to run your fingers along a guys back especially as he is fucking you, a hairy back is a bonus and actually despite the misconception of hairy backs it feels quite nice

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I have a really hairy ass and hate it. I shave once a week. Starting next year I plan to start laser hair removal for it, which I'm sure will just be a joy. It's worth it though. Yuck.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love hair, the thicker the better anywhere on a man's body. It makes men such a contrast to women. Whether it's touching a hairy chest or having my tongue assault a hairy crack, I just adore fur.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I regularly meet men who get off on my fur. One guy referred to me as a "wolf" and was really digging on the way my ass got that "hair got caught in the rain" look when he was topping me.

DRW414

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am mad hairy from the waist down. I used to hate it, but it doesn't bother me at all anymore. I never realized how much people like it. My grandfather who is Italian was super hairy. I assume I got it from him.

Reactions: Geo80

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else think masculine guys with HAIRY asses are a huge turn on? Something about a dude's furry ass (both cheeks and hole) that is sexy and makes you know you're with a GUY.

I know a lot of guys prefer smooth dudes, but I personally hate guys who shaved or clips their ass - a naturally furry butt/hole is the hottest to eat and fuck.

Any guys with super hairy asses or guys who've eaten and/or fucked a dude's hairy ass? Italian, jewish, latin, middle eastern?

Any guys who are self-conscious and/or were made fun of cause your ass was so hairy growing up?

Can't be hairy enough in my book.
sorry, yuck!!