gym: commando now or later?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you get to the gym and realize you didn't pack a clean pair of underpants, do you wear what you have on while you workout, then shower and go commando afterward, or do you go commando for the workout, then shower and put the underwear back on afterward?

I always choose commando afterward.

Yes, this happens too frequently.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Commando afterwards.

I absolutely cannot workout without underwear (a jock would work, but I don't have any right now). My balls get mashed on benches, and especially on exercises like standing cable tricep extensions. I need them held up against my body.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando afterwards.

I absolutely cannot workout without underwear (a jock would work, but I don't have any right now). My balls get mashed on benches, and especially on exercises like standing cable tricep extensions. I need them held up against my body.

The plan was for cardio, and I didn't want my gear to be unsupported. Seemed like it would lead to achy balls. And if my dick started flopping and whipping around, that would prolly hurt too.

Reactions: Calvinguy

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twice this has happened. Commando after. I have forgotten a towel a time or two. I use my cotton under shirt as a towel and go without for the day -- which sucks because I sweat.

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This happened to me once when I went to the gym during lunch. I definitely want support during workouts so I went commando afterwards. I had to go back to work after and felt very self-conscious because my bulge gets pretty noticeable if it isn't held back a bit by briefs. I made sure I was always carrying something in front me when walking around.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando afterwards.

I would LOVE to be there with you to take care of your balls by licking and sucking on them till you wanted to fuck me and have your balls bouncing on my tight ass ;P

Craig

D

deleted816494

I need support when I workout, especially during any cardio. I work out during lunch two or three days a week change out of my underwear into compression shorts or lycra trunks. I've forgotten those sometimes and work out in my underwear. But they're too wet to wear back to work under my pants so I've gone commando before. I don't like the feeling of doing it at work but have done it before during non-work hours.

retronerd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freeball everyday all the time except for when I do exercise. You need some support when you're running.

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to the gym after work so I do my workout in a jock, shower and then head out commando. I only wear underwear when I am at work, otherwise I am freeballing.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:shocked:Happened to me again today! I went commando afterward, and happened to be wearing the trousers my wife nicknamed the "big penis pants" because of the way they...drape.