Gym experience

ryan1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I had an interesting experience at the gym today. I was getting changed near the shower when a guy walks past me, huge cock hanging out for all to see, didn't bother covering himself up with a towel. I'd estimate 6 inches soft, really thick with foreskin covering a huge head. I don't check people out at the gym, just mind my own business but I couldn't help looking. He then stopped and starting doing his hair in the mirror, about three foot away from me, this was before a shower. He stayed there for a few mins and I'm sure he was showing it off for me. Pretty sure he caught me looking but I turned away quickly. Not sure if he was trying to make eye contact, it was a bit strange. I started to get hard and had to put my coat on to cover it up and I then left.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since, it was the biggest cock I've ever seen at the gym. Do you think he was inviting me to make contact? Really not sure of gym etiquette.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Or just showing off! A guy at my gym, 30s, tall, VWE, used to like walking around the mens changing room nude, with hips rotated pushing out his business end. OK, very good, full of admiration etc, but it just looked funny. Showing off for all to see, I have no idea whether he was touting for business. He took it to such a level of parading you couldn't look at him seriously. So in love with himself I doubt there was any room for anyone else, M or F.

But then I often seem to read relationship things totally wrong!

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a regular at my gym who is definitely into S&M, (read 'stand and model')because he knows he has a big goodlooking cock. I don't think he's trolling, just proud of what he has. Men can look or not, and I have definitely seen others take in the view. Even though I am gay, that is not what I go to the gym for, so I just go about my business.

zpstackz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks Ryan:
It's nice to hear about Well-hung guys who are OK with the admiration they get from others. There is a younger guy at my gym who is beautifully hung and gets a lot of attention. He never bothers to cover himself when he walks around.
So many threads are about the exact opposite.
Thanks

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
may be time to rethink your %'s

For real!

OP, it sounds like he's an exhibitionist, or he was cruising, or you just had a major hard-on for him and read in to things - or a combination of the above!

One way or the other, I wouldn't worry. :smile:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
ALL men want to be admired by other men, and nudity helps if you're a hottie. Enjoy the view. If you're interested, stare at him just a touch longer than socially acceptable.Even if you're straight, there's nothing wrong with jackin in the showers or sauna with a gym buddy. I do it all the time.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A better approach might be to ask him something about his workout. I used to see this really hot guy at my gym that used to do pushups on a ball. At the top of the movement he would more or less do an inverted plank. I tried to do it and couldn't so asked him how he balances himself. At least it breaks the ice.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some guys are into showing off, other guys are just totally unaware that they're stopping traffic, or they purely don't care at all who is looking.

If you are both gym regulars, consider it an investment. Each visit brings you another step towards a casual trust--- where he can, depending on his goal, either "use you" for his selfish goal of being able to show off to a dude who can appreciate his naked hang, OR, try to read you out to see how you would react if he takes a risk and colors a little outside of the straight line.

NEVER expect that you're going to meet someone who is there to meet your social appetite, and/or who is going to perceive you as a trusting person with whom he can participate in risky behavior in a public setting- that just doesn't happen at a "STRAIGHT" gym (outside the movies.) Start by enjoying a nice view when the opportunity arises, and count yourself lucky.

Once you have seen each other a couple times and established yourself as friendly, casual, and a fellow horny man post-workout, then you make a little small talk, and sit across from him in the steam room with your towel revealing a tiny bit. Take small steps, keep it casual, and mirror his actions- a scratch, an adjust, or putting on lotion at the mirror while naked.

As you chat, look him in the eyes. If you see his eyes shift to your junk show, don't look away- catch him looking, and then look him right in the eyes when he looks back at you. He's checking to see how you will react to his wandering eyes. Look at him with a smile and he'll look again. Next time it's your turn. After that, you can have a casual conversation that drops a hint or two about whatever you want to get into- and he will feel comfortable to either take you up on it or keep it just between gym buddies at the showers.

Anyways, it's all good.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I was talking about in the locker room, clearly taking their time bending over and being front and center of the room. Not that it isn't awesome

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a regular at my gym who is definitely into S&M, (read 'stand and model')because he knows he has a big goodlooking cock. I don't think he's trolling, just proud of what he has. Men can look or not, and I have definitely seen others take in the view. Even though I am gay, that is not what I go to the gym for, so I just go about my business.

"S&M" is definitely not sequins and mascara in this example.

D

deleted300444

So I had an interesting experience at the gym today. I was getting changed near the shower when a guy walks past me, huge cock hanging out for all to see, didn't bother covering himself up with a towel. I'd estimate 6 inches soft, really thick with foreskin covering a huge head. I don't check people out at the gym, just mind my own business but I couldn't help looking. He then stopped and starting doing his hair in the mirror, about three foot away from me, this was before a shower. He stayed there for a few mins and I'm sure he was showing it off for me. Pretty sure he caught me looking but I turned away quickly. Not sure if he was trying to make eye contact, it was a bit strange. I started to get hard and had to put my coat on to cover it up and I then left.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since, it was the biggest cock I've ever seen at the gym. Do you think he was inviting me to make contact? Really not sure of gym etiquette.

NO. Most likely not inviting you. But that is okay. He was just being a bigdick show off...which is cool. Not about you. More about him. Either way...all good. But fooool your jetts dude.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like he knows he's got a rather large cock and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Also sounds like he wanted you and other's to see him. Doesn't sound too far from a possibility that he might have been open to conversation had you piped up. But not worries, I'm quite certain that if you're ever at the gym with him again that you'll be treated to another cock swinging show.

Simba

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the guy was showing off and seeing what attention he could get. Clearly he was successful, at least with you. I don't know why so many people are telling the OP to chill, though. Sounds to me like he was discreet. Plus, just because someone sees an attractive person and is sexually stimulated doesn't mean he has to change his percentages of how he views himself regarding gay and straight. Those are very fluid percentages in the first place. Besides, if most guys are honest, when they're horny enough, a brick wall can be sexually stimulating. So give the OP a break and let him enjoy the scenery (and the resulting penile pleasure, too).

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Doing your hair in the mirror BEFORE a shower is definitely showing off! ; )