Had my first LARGE PENIS experience... will my vagina ever be the same??!

KingAsh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and me had the same thing happen the first time but she does kegels and manages to stay pretty tight but nothing like her first time with me and she was not a virgin according to her her first boyfriend was long dick barely any thickness (not saying im huge or anything) but one thing is more sure our sex is wilder everytime but congs and hope u enjoy ur mans thick penis lol

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, your elasticity will never ever come back. Welcome to the slippery slope of larger and larger penises. By the end you'll be living on skid row letting bums park their Volkswagens in your coochie.

hey, in manhattan there might just be good money in that.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like he tore a part of your couchie...

tears can and do happen, especially with all these extreme dildos about.

My immediate ex g/f had quite a tight fanny, like you got immensely wet all of the time. I was the 2nd biggest she'd had (her immediate ex was huge apparently) but you wouldn't have known as the elasticity had returned.

My ex wife, 2 kids dropped naturally, was exceedingly tight before (lots of sports etc) and after the birth was a little looser, but not so much you'd notice.

Everyone is different...some women can orgasm with a man inside, some can't, some need manual stimulation, some can't.full stop. some needs a certain position. I wouldn't worry too much darling....

Just get on with having some decent jiggy.....after all, when you're 6 feet under, you ain't going to be on anyone's christmas card list !

Is couchie a medical term? I'm unfamiliar with that body part.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just going to ignore this entire thread except from OP's 1'st post... Too much flame-bait here...

Thanks for that little story. I found it quite exciting because you described my experience with first times, but from a woman's point of view.

Are you 'broken'? Absolutely not!
Will you get tight again? Absolutely yes!
But something did probably tear a bit... My guess is that some skin gave in and ripped a tiny bit. And a small (harmless) tear down there can bleed A LOT.
I have seen it happen, on a smaller scale, the first few times when I have been with a girl. It will go away by it self in no time. Don't worry about it.
As for you getting looser and such.. No way. Not unless you go up to extreme sizes on a daily basis, and forget all about doing kegels.

The 'issue' that you did not get an orgasm. .. Well... It is very rare for a girl to be able to orgasm the first couple of times with a new guy. It's the stuff with mental connection and feeling safe that usually blocks that last spark for girls.

I don't know about the wetness... All girls are unique... There is everything from crawling in the deserts to sailing the seven seas on a raft.
But trust me on this one; You are better off being a soaker, even if it can be a bit tiresome at times.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The 'issue' that you did not get an orgasm. .. Well... It is very rare for a girl to be able to orgasm the first couple of times with a new guy. It's the stuff with mental connection and feeling safe that usually blocks that last spark for girls.

I liked your post until that bit.

You say after that all girls are unique and yet you perpetuate the 'women need emotional connection to cum' myth. It is not true. It may be true for some women - I don't believe it is true for most.

Hi AsianSensation,

Welcome to LPSG. Fun here, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Other posters are right, the over stretching / loosening thing is a myth - your vagina will be fine. I'm sorry the guy seemed to think he knew more about your body and cycle than you did - that kind of annoys me on your behalf, as it were. But I also understand about being in the moment and carrying on. A vagina is a tough thing and a little blood can look like a lot when it is all spread about. You probably have a minor tear somewhere. If you feel any twinges or pains or have discoloured discharge (esp. if it smells a bit funky, sorry) get yourself along to the doc's. Otherwise just rest up a week and I reckon you'll be fine.

I can't give you any useful insight into going back to an average cock after big but I will tell you that I still get perfectly pleasant sensations from toys that are much narrower than my man. They don't please me in the same way, and a toy is not really comparable to a cock anyway, but I haven't lost any sensitivity through having a big-cocked man.

Hope that helps a bit.

D_bp7c5r

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry you had to deal with all of these comments, asian. You did not break your vag. The bleeding was from some tearing, but tearin of the hymen, highly unlikely. The burn you were referring to was tearing at the lower portion of your vagina, it happens when in having sex with a larger penis that enters the vagina at angle that tears at some of the sensitive tissue. my suggestion would be if you are goin to be hooking up with this guy again you should use lube. not the water based one. and congrats on landing the jumbo size penis. :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not concerned with an alarming issue or wellness; therefore, not in need of doctor's visit. I know I'm not damaged or "broken"........

Only posted asking for replies regarding other's who have experienced something similar...........

I never expected answers or a consult, just opinions or shared experiences... and if I were asking for answers... I def would not expect an educated one from you that is for sure!

<snip>Ding, Ding! Exactly- just opinions or shared experiences!</snip>

Ms. Manly, Ms. Paige & others.. i replied with pretty much the same advice/information y'all did. all that stuff about small tears, watching out for discharge, for continued bleeding. even covered the bit about menstrual cycle not being interrupted, or brought on by sex... large penis or no. the OP isn't at all interested in why she might have bled, she's not actually concerned about any long term changes in her vagina..

she just looking for stories from women about their first sexual experiences with a large penis.
:rolleyes:

it's a like wank fodder requests, only not wank fodder.. cuz a lady is asking.
:cool:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
was just a heads up.

OP seems to get her bloomers all out of sorts when comments ain't to her liking.
:smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not surprised. You said yourself your first 2 posts came off as harsh. That combined with the other aggression the OP met with is enough to put anyone on the defensive.

might have come off as harsh.
do i honestly believe i was harsh? no.

yeth, there was some off-topic fucking about posts.
is a fairly common occurrence on the LPSG.
least since i've been here.
nothing soul wounding, or any personal digs on Sensation as a person.
no reason for her to jump to defensive, or snippiness.