Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
NUDITY REPORT FROM THE SECOND ROW.

NUDITY
None of the guys have anything to be ashamed of. Bryce Ryness does have a nice penis and large medium hanging balls. His pubic hair seems trimmed but he has light colored hair so it was hard to tell. He is one of the first to strip and stands in the middle of the stage.
I did see Will Swenson nude but he does stand in the back of the group. Will has an average sized penis with really tight balls. It didn't look like he trimmed his pubes.
Ryan Link had big balls and a nice looking penis. Trimmed light colored pubes
Anthony Hollock has a bigger penis, dark trimmed pubes and average balls.
The other guys all look great naked and most have great bodies.
I went up on stage at the end of the show and got to sing "Let The Sun Shine In" All the guys were cute up close.

D

deleted335119

well that's sort of a let down! he's smokin' hot

brickmg

Just Browsing
Media
I was waiting for someone to comment on this. I saw the show a week or so ago... and was impressed with everyone. I really didn't think that anyone had anything to be ashamed of. Considering sex had to be the last thing on their minds - so everyone hung as they are naturally. I did notice the night I went - Will Swenson held his dick with his left hand, so I could really only see the base, pubes, and balls. I think everyone was cut.:smile:

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I had seen the LA version a few years back with Sam Harris and Steven Weber. Anyone see this version? They both got naked.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The movie is horrible and not the same as the Stage version at all. Only Michael Jeter is naked in it. Don't bother seeing it.
If you like the music, get the Actors Fund Recording. It's the best one.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I saw this show back in August and loved it. Ever since I have been thinking about dancing for exercise. It CLEARLY works as the whole tribe looks cut from rock (minus the pregnant chick, of course).