Hairless dudes.....?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
For those of your brothers who are completely hairless from neck to toes, w/ moderate pit n pube hair....how do you feel being completely hairless otherwise? Like it, not like it, wish u were hairier? Is it nice to be smooth (not pube wise)?

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media
I sometimes wish had more hair but glad I dont due to sweating and stuff cant stand the wet clammy that my hairy relatives have issues with

Remember the time in the movie that ben stiller accidentally got brushed up with sweaty man in basket ball scene well had that when doing construction and relatives the whole sweat from face to chest EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love hairy men, the sweatier the better. I like pits that make my eyes water. A clean asshole is nice, but there's nothing a warm washcloth and my mouth can't take care of. Hairy asses are fabulous; I like the pile of hair around my butt-hole. Protrudes from my crack. It's natural. It's hot.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fucking hate it, im smooth all over, wish i was hairyer, but my bf loves it, im 25 yrs old and have no hair, maybe a light stache but thats it, yes i wan the razor burn, ingrown hairs (i get em down south and if i shaved everything, itd look like the moon) but besides that, every male has to go through this at some point and i hate the fact im smooth faced, HATE IT. and i hate how guys dont give a flying fuck by saying. "you dont want facial hair" and i wanna say shut the fuck up. older guys and the bf just dismiss it, but i hate looking like im 16, i get years. mistaken for 18-19 alot but ive been over it for 7 years, i feel like less of a man and no talk will make me feel better. i mean my bff has a friend thats a girl and shes got facial hair. shes way past dyke mode. but i think maybe i might save up 20000 cash and walk into a endocrinologist office and say test me. i had bloodwork years and ago and was given a BS "ur testosterone is very high". sometimes my face itches so bad but its obviouslymy oily skin, gods cruel joke to me. and plz ive looked at my face every morning since 17 and still nothing, i hope theres nothing wrong, but if nothing by 30 ill goto a dr office in tears. wish i had hairy thighs and a hairyer legs and ass!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would rather have less hair. I have shaved it all off a few times and liked the feeling for a day or two. I still regularly shave my chest, and butt.

I'm not TOTALLY obsessive really :wink: , so I do have some arm and leg hair most of the time, and at the moment my chest and stomach is growing back.

But if I could be smooth, except for the pubic region, that would be perfect, to me.

:smile:

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always wished I was hairy but now I mostly settle for being attracted to hairy guys. Being smooth I have to work really hard to stay in shape. Body hair can hide a multitude of sins. It can also mean more upkeep. On the upside, I get to trim my partner's chest rather than my own.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not completely smooth, but my chest hair is patchy and unattractive, so I shave it. Arm and leg hair is sparse and blonde. And pit hair is sparse and wispy.

When I was younger, I certainly envied the hairier guys. As the trimming/shaving trend emerged, and I'd gotten into good enough shape, I started shaving my pitiful chest and arm hair. It looks good like that and I like no hair better than "bad hair".

Not sure I would trade places with a really hairy guy anymore. Nowadays, I look at hairy guys, and especially those with untamed bushes, and wonder how they walk around like that. I think if I was hairier, I'd probably end up at least trimming it anyway...

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I actually wish I was hairy around the torso so that it would sort of match my arms and legs.

I have light fuzz on my forearms (hairy if you examine it but they're not coarse). I have moderately hairy legs, and maybe more than moderate hairy on my calves. My torso is pretty much hairless. I trim my pubes because it can get ridiculously bushy and create uncomfortable conditions.