Hairs and women...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well today I woke up with weird question for you women and please be honest in your answers.. :tongue:

How many of you have nipple hairs ,asshole hairs, very thick leg hairs and facial hairs???

Quick and simply question but I know , I will hardly get some honest replies...

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To my knowledge I have no hairs in unusual places! My only problem is that my pubic hair, if allowed to grow wild, gets very coarse and migrates to the tops of my legs, bit of a turn off to most guys.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
As a woman the term "cunt" is a put down.

No unusual hairs here that a little pluck or shave can't remedy. Why ask about hair in certain places?

I asked 'cause I was just curious... well I met some girls who have hairs on the nipple area and around the asshole too,also they have pretty hairy legs as wel... maybe it's just a mediterranean feature..I don't know.. As regard as "cunt" I like to use such a dirty word to speak about the pussy... :D

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are not Asian or African, hair is normal in all the places that men also have hair. That includes your belly and your legs and your pubis and your under arms and your face and neck. It is simply not as much as grows on men. And as you get older there is more hair, the same thing that happens to men who get older.

I am much more hairy than my ex-husband who was native American. He very rarely had to shave his face. But he did have a few hairs all the usual places. For my part, I shave very seldom because my hair is blond and does not show much on my legs, and if I get whiskers I pluck them out. I also cut my eyebrows shorter. The rest of me I do not bother. As males know, there is a maximum length for body hairs before they stop growing and fall out.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently tried to grow out my pubic hair and I just don't have enough for a full pubic bush. I don't know if years of waxing just thinned it. My legs aren't particularly hairy so I can get away with not shaving for a long time. I do get a strand or two of hair on my nipples that I just shave off. It takes like six months to grow back. I also do have very fine anal hair that's barely noticeable. I don't find having hair in these areas unusual at all.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
If you are not Asian or African, hair is normal in all the places that men also have hair. That includes your belly and your legs and your pubis and your under arms and your face and neck. It is simply not as much as grows on men. And as you get older there is more hair, the same thing that happens to men who get older.

I am much more hairy than my ex-husband who was native American. He very rarely had to shave his face. But he did have a few hairs all the usual places. For my part, I shave very seldom because my hair is blond and does not show much on my legs, and if I get whiskers I pluck them out. I also cut my eyebrows shorter. The rest of me I do not bother. As males know, there is a maximum length for body hairs before they stop growing and fall out.

very interesting infos , thanks for sharing helgaleena! so was your ex husband native american?? it seems they have no hairs on their body at all...

Ellebel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it seems they have no hairs on their body at all...

Heard that too. They always wear wigs on TV:)

Anyway, I'm blessed with not a lot of hairgrowth besides the usual area's: pubic and armpits. And I shave those neatly:) And I'm blonde, so the little hair that I have on my arms for example is hardly visible anyway.

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm half Asian and have very little body hair. I can go weeks without shaving my legs and have no one notice a thing. What hair I do have (on arms etc) is very fine. I'm a brunette, btw.

I do have a full head of hair, but it is very fine too... must be the caucasian in me!

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife is caucasian light brown hair. She has very straight pubic hair. Asshole hair is very thin. And she has like 3 nipple hairs that she shaved every so often.

I've heard a woman with dark hair and lots of it are generally really horny and sexual creatures? Like women with lots of ARM hair etc. I had a couple girls in my school that had almost more hair on their arms than me. One I heard had lots of nipple hair. Very small breasts though.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've found Greek, & Italian women quite hairy on the arms, & more likely to have denser hair up the crack.

I did once go out with a girl from Britanny, & she had loads of hair on her nipples, & a very densely thick, very wiry bush.

I have to tell HG now, that this nipple hair simply didn't seem to know any end! She looked very busty, was skinny, had great tits, but dear lord, there were at least 12 hairs around each, & none less than 5 or 6 inches at least. I kid you not, it was like sucking the hair out of a plughole. Not sexy, a shame, & no I didn't mention it - one night was enough.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
American girls begin shaving legs and armpits around 13 or so. I think it's a cultural thing.

I have blond hair everywhere. Most of it can't been seen, but every once in a while I find like a stray "long" hair on the back of my thigh or something. I've never shaved there, and it's always a surprise. I found one near my nipple once too. I pluck my eyebrows and shave my...babymaker even tho my hair is fine down there. I like being shaved. The older we get the more surprises we find here and there.