Hairs and women...

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crack hair is normal but i prefer a women to get rid of it as I do myself. I've not yet had a gf that's had nipple hair tbh.

.... Never use the 'C' word infont of a women! :eek:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As like most Chinese girls I have pubic hair,arm pit hair and head hair,thats about it.Never shaved my legs,theres no hairs there,same with arms and nipples

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
As like most Chinese girls I have pubic hair,arm pit hair and head hair,thats about it.Never shaved my legs,theres no hairs there,same with arms and nipples

so you make no exception as a chinese girl but for your pretty elastic pussy! I 've seen in your albums that you can take very large cocks up that asian naturally tight pussy of yours...

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crack hair is normal but i prefer a women to get rid of it as I do myself. I've not yet had a gf that's had nipple hair tbh.

.... Never use the 'C' word infont of a women! :eek:

I think it's not at all unusual for women to have a few hairs around their nipples, but most that do pull them out.

And re. 'C' word: Depends upon the woman axl. My wife has always referred to her vulva as her cunt.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I refuse to answer this question until all the stray hairs are done coming in from various places on my body. In the meantime, you can just fill in the blanks however you want. As a woman, it makes me feel better to know I'm not alone.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I refuse to answer this question until all the stray hairs are done coming in from various places on my body. In the meantime, you can just fill in the blanks however you want. As a woman, it makes me feel better to know I'm not alone.

You can be sure of that MR. Depilation is big business, but I'm sure you're lovely even with a few stray hairs :cool:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave underarm and lower legs. Every once in a while I'll find a wild hair somewhere. Last time hubby found it on the back of my thigh. It was thin and scrawny and hurt like hell to pull out.