Hairy Guys And Jacking Off

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there other hairy chested and hairy tummy guys out there that loves the feel of cumming on their stomach and chests,but not the cleanup,can be like glue to get off with my old briefs I use for a cumrag.But it does turn me on again in the morning when I see some of the sticky residue left from a good jackoff session.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner loves when I shoot my cum on his hairy chest and rub it in. I guess it's my way of "claiming" him....:biggrin1: He does not mind the clean up at all.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not very hairy on the upper body, but I do have a thick bush which I enjoy playing with when I masturbate. If it's one of those orgasms where the sperm just runs down the shaft then my hair tends to get all stuck together. Good fun the next morning pulling the hairs apart and picking off the dried cum.

misfit20

Just Browsing
Media
Personally I like to shoot on my chest however I always wipe it up before it has the chance to dry. Trying to remove the dried residue the next day can be difficult and somewhat painful because the dried cum tends to pull at the hairs.. ouch!

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I thought I was the only guy that had this problem! Whether I get cleaned up quickly or not it still sticks like glue. Doesn't really matter though, nothing beats blowin a good load.

kodiak815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love seeing ropes of my own cum on my hairy chest and stomach. Usually clean it up quickly, though, as I don't like the feel of the dried cum-glaze tugging at the hair.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ew.

I'm hairy, have had the experience of cum glaze tugging on my hairs...I generally don't like cum on my skin...ick, it's a bitch to clean off.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always have the same problem.
Kind of hairy here.
What you need to do is put a paper towel up on your chest before you come. I know it's not always easy to remember though, lol

ROBERJAM1

Just Browsing
Media
What ever happened to a wash with soap and water immediately following
a Cum bathe, makes for more comfort while sleeping.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
soaldude said:
Are there other hairy chested and hairy tummy guys out there who love the feel of cumming on their stomach and chests,but not the cleanup,can be like glue to get off with my old briefs I use for a cumrag.But it does turn me on again in the morning when I see some of the sticky residue left from a good jackoff session.

I'm moderately hairy over most of my chest, abs, pubes, and love shooting all over my chest and stomach. Some of my partners like to cum on my hair, too. I usually wash with a water-dampened cloth soon after masturbating. (If I'm having sex with another person, I wear a condom, in which case cleanup is just a quick wipe of my cock with a dampened cloth.) But if I miss some of my voluminous cum, soap-and-water in the shower the next morning will get rid of it all.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ech...doesn't anyone here just shoot into a tissue or paper towel when they jack it? I'd hate to sleep a night glazed in cum to wake up and cleanse myself the next morning >_<.