Hairy shaft

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

yes I had hair growing half-way up my shaft, and small whiskers near the top of foreskin. I started shaving them and kept at it for years now.

cheers:smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Raj58201 said:
Hi

yes I had hair growing half-way up my shaft, and small whiskers near the top of foreskin. I started shaving them and kept at it for years now.

cheers:smile:

WOW, I think you deserve the prize for the hairiest cock! I was smirking , thinking I was the winner, but no, you are, hands down, guy! The whiskers up by your foreskin are way beyond any glam my hairy shaft can claim and I renounce to you my title of hairiest cock on LPSD! Your great hairy cock makes you a real man among men RAJ 58201! LOL Donb9 :tongue: :wink: :rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

o1ong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this problem 2 :worried:.. can any1 suggest away 2 get rid of it?
Shaving seems abit unsafe.
hw bout a small hair clipper?

plz reply x

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
o1ong said:
I have this problem 2 :worried:.. can any1 suggest away 2 get rid of it?
Shaving seems abit unsafe.
hw bout a small hair clipper?

plz reply x

Is it that the ladies don't like it guy?:redface: If that is not a problem, then why touch it? I leave it alone , because the majority of guys think it is way cool and Neanderthal-like!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

o1ong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
although i could leave it be but i some what keep thinking tht a girl wil just look at it and laugh.. plus i personally don't like it being there it lowers my confidence when thinking about it.

Would a mini clipper be more apporate because i have never shaved before and also i have small spot like things which some hair grows from.. do you have any idea what theses are?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
o1ong said:
although i could leave it be but i some what keep thinking tht a girl wil just look at it and laugh.. plus i personally don't like it being there it lowers my confidence when thinking about it.

Would a mini clipper be more apporate because i have never shaved before and also i have small spot like things which some hair grows from.. do you have any idea what theses are?

I think the term is folicle.. they easily enlarge and get infected when you shave the shaft. Probably your best solution is to trim closely, rather than shave, it can save a multitude of skin problems from developing in that extremely thin skin area of the penis. If you have folicles on your foreskin like the prior guy mentioned.. best to have those permanently removed through dermitology! You can use the coarse setting of a barber's electric shaving razor to fairly closely remove the lower shaft hair without causing abrasion!:wink:

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: thanks for the compliment donkeyboy9 !

As for using hair electric hairclippers....be careful.

I used then and got nipped on the foresking number of times.

Take care:smile:

hongloumeng

Experimental Member
Media
I posted in another forum (measurection) about a study done in the fifties on hair growth patterns on the penis. The article was by LR Setty and was called "Hair patterns of the external surface of the nose of American Negro and white males."
J Natl Med Assoc. 1973 May;65(3):214-5.

If I can figure out how to upload an image from my computer, I'll post the drawing of the four hair patterns he observed. Or, try this link to measurection http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/160799/post/160799/hl//

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm probably the least hairy of my five brothers, and the two I grew up with both have hairy fatties just like mine. I have shaved it all off down there a few times, but hate the way it looks and I'm always sorry after.

Even if you trim them down, they just grow right back- so what do you do? No woman has ever complained about it, and eventually you just have to accept it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hongloumeng said:
I posted in another forum (measurection) about a study done in the fifties on hair growth patterns on the penis.
If I can figure out how to upload an image from my computer, I'll post the drawing of the four hair patterns he observed. Or, try this link to measurection http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/160799/post/160799/hl//

Fascinating guy! I had no idea there were distinct patterns of hair. I resemble most closely no 2, except the hair grows farther up my shaft.. more like 4, but without the hair going up the sides or top. Can see now how some can grow on foreskin of other guys!:rolleyes:

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
elysian said:
when i wasin hospital a nurse said i should shave my cock and offered to do it.i got an erection when she did it which made it easier for her.she shaved me completely bald and i have shaved every day since.bye they way she jacked me of when she finished shaving

did she suck your cock or clean the sheets?

Sex Pistol

Just Browsing
Media
I use to think like bloody gross, as i got older yep im a biddy anyways now i'v come to think of it as......can you say French Tickler, yaaaaaaay i knew you could !!!! i'm keeping mine :cool:

ok, sorry, i'll stop now...... :|

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have hairs that grow all around the base of the shaft pretty thick. they thin out, but there are sime growing maybe an inch or 2 up the shaft..more on the underside and sides than the top. just trim them, don't shave them, if you don't like them. they don't really bother me.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had mine removed with electrolysis. I have been useing a testosterone replacement gel for a while and I've noticed that my pubic area has more hair and some hairs are starting to regrow on the shaft