Hairy shaft

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some hairs here and there recently started growing on the underside of my dick. They're incredibly sparse, but they're long. And some of them are right next to the line of circumcision, which is REALLY weird. At first they were just on the left side on the underside of my dick, but looking at it now, there's some hairs growing up on the right underside as well. I'd like to get them all removed; I personally think they look disgusting and out of place.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have that some problem as well. I've been using an electric rzr to trim them. It hurts like hell whenever you're putting on or pulling off a condom.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have hair growing up my shaft a half-inch or so. I just shave it down to the base. It's so much less painful to unroll a condom. (I trim my pubes, too, with an electric beard trimmer, but they're long enough to be curly.)

It's easier to shave your cock if it's erect; just wiping on some shaving creme will take mine from floppy to standing in no time.

Run your fingers over it when you're done; you can tell when you've done a thorough job. I re-shave my cock every 6 weeks or so.

scotspunk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah sure, Ive got hairs up my shaft,almost a third of the way. I very occasionally trim them ,but dont shave as I find the stubble a bit uncomfortable. The only problem is they snag and get pulled with condoms,lol

hairyshaft33

Sexy Member
Media
when I was 13, I noticed dark short pubic hair on the underside of my penis, from the edge of my circumcision scar. I used to shave them, then eventually pluck them. Slowly over the years and continuing today, more pubic hairs grow along the ENTIRE shaft except the head and the circ scar. The hairiest shaft most men have ever seen is right in my lap and swings daily. I have heard others talk about once in a while seeing a member, a cock, a penis, a hairy shaft with hair all along the shaft. I have yet to see a picture or in person a hairier shaft than this.

Hairyshaft33
myram4you (xtube.com)

please give me a Gold Membership

Attachments

Last edited:

has anyone else on here got pubic hair that grows up ur shaft, not all the way up but a bit

This is normal for circumcised guys.With a foreskin the skin retracts behind the head spreading over the shaft.When the doctor removes the skin from a baby its easy to remove too much skin( since the babies penis is so small). The hairy skin is pulled up the shaft producing the "hair on the "hairy shaft" look. The degree of how much hair you have on your shaft isdetermined by how much skin the doctor cuts off.

Yet another benefit to circumcision. Lol

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am extremely hairy in general and hair grows on my penis from the base all the way out to the circumcision scar. This is not all that uncommon. I have at various times trimmed or shaved and then let it grow out. Never had any complaints either way so my only justification these days is just a little variety in life.

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i noticed hairs up my shaft after circumsition. and a couple at the stich area. i shaven them in the shower every 3 days or so. no problem if you do it with warm water and shaving cream. does not take a long time at all to do and it gives you a clean look. i trim the rest with a norelco trimmer using a number 2 comb so it is all the same lenght. it looks great and very clean.

neko446

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh I hate hair on the shaft.. get it waxed or laser it off. Pubic hair is gross in general..

Blech

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep, half way up the shaft, started about 20 yrs ago (i'm 70). I just shave the shaft smooth about every two weeks in the shower. My wife and gf like it better shaved, especially when they suck me.

neko446

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah keep it shaved coming from a woman... when we suck cock we don't want hair in our mouths... BLECH

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
when I was 13, I noticed dark short pubic hair on the underside of my penis, from the edge of my circumcision scar. I used to shave them, then eventually pluck them. Slowly over the years and continuing today, more pubic hairs grow along the ENTIRE shaft except the head and the circ scar. The hairiest shaft most men have ever seen is right in my lap and swings daily. I have heard others talk about once in a while seeing a member, a cock, a penis, a hairy shaft with hair all along the shaft. I have yet to see a picture or in person a hairier shaft than this.

Hairyshaft33
myram4you (xtube.com)

please give me a Gold Membership

Have you ever considered posting your video on xtube.com? There's a guy on there whom you maybe in competition with.

XTube Photo Set