Hands-free cumming from getting fucked

Vista

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys--interested in hearing of experiences from tops or bottoms who've had the experience of the bottom cumming without touching himself just from getting fucked. I've been topping this one guy regularly lately, and he almost always cums hands-free after I've been in him for about 3-4 minutes. It's very hot for me. Only problem is, after he cums my cock in his ass becomes uncomfortable and he usually wants me to pull out and cum on him. My ex-bf would always cum without touching only when I'd fuck him on his stomach--something about his cock rubbing against the sheets I'd guess.

Conversely, I've experienced an orgasm just by gettng fucked only once. I was riding this much younger guy who had a pretty small cock. It must have been hitting my prostate just right, because very soon I was building up to an uncontrollable orgasm that landed all over his chest and face. I let him finish off in me.

Do you think cock size has anything to do with it? Does anyone else think it's awesome to see your bottom shoot a hands-free load while you're pounding him. Last time my current FB, i was able to bend down enough to take most of his load in my mouth with my cock in him, which was great.
Hi dude,
It's my fantasy to suck my bottom while fucking him. If you are able to do that, it's great.
I was able to make my ex FB cummed handsfree few times. It was something strange but we didn't work on it as my bottom want always to please me than to be please. Now when I think about it I have a regret that I have missed something great. I was not aware of the prostate at that time and thought that he was a real gay and he must have something special inside his ass.

Vista

Just Browsing
Media
But how much were the volume of cum everytime? Do you cum with force or just spurting.was the assgasm better than touching?