Hands free ejaculation?

alex_moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's hot. But what's the difference? Have you done it on purpose? That itch? Is that in your penis? Once it starts shooting, do you continue to stroke or let it happen on its own?

although i do like edging, for hands free i need prostate stimulation. when i orgasim like that it starts kind of like in the center of my hips and then shudders and erupts through my cock. rather than the sensation starting in my balls. its really hard for me to not grab my dick and help with jerking when im doing it. if im on my back (getting pounded) i like to just let it go and not help it. i like watching it. makes quite a mess :)

Reactions: Mister2101

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i guess it's the ending or the doing it that counts and not how? i hope...i found out a few years ago that using the right size object (toy, dildo, finger...) and positioned right, i found my prostrate gland all totally by mistake. the sensation i had from merely rubbing up it once then twice, made me experiment with rubbing up it the rubbing down. i knew i was doing something for the first time and it felt good enough i kept on exploring. as i did i felt i was...must be getting better and i had yet to touch myself and i looked down as i was on all 4's and saw i was not hard at all, but what i did notice was from my head came a steady stream of clear precum down to almost the towel i was on. it was probably 13-14 inches long. my two friends my age came back out just in time for me to have them look at what was going on and as they watched kinda in disbelief, i flinched my dick and each time clear juice shot thru my pantyhose. since, i have done it more than a few times. what i can say...be clean, be slow, use lube...a lot, find your pg before getting in the shower....saves hot water, the stiffer and firmer the object used worked best for me, one non bending i found to work best. edit: as good as it does feel...such a different sensation it is nice, but feeling a female hand with lube and what she does before, during and after is not replaceable in my book.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
although i do like edging, for hands free i need prostate stimulation. when i orgasim like that it starts kind of like in the center of my hips and then shudders and erupts through my cock. rather than the sensation starting in my balls. its really hard for me to not grab my dick and help with jerking when im doing it. if im on my back (getting pounded) i like to just let it go and not help it. i like watching it. makes quite a mess :)
I like that feeling...the orgasm is coming...it is starting to feel really good....and you just let it go...can't help it, nor stop it....all without touching your own dick......my dick eventually gets so freaking hard and the cum just flows from my dick........the orgasm is so intense........God, does it feel good......

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I've had them. Not many though, They've never been on purpose. I guess some would call them premature ejaculation in my case. I wish I could plan them on purpose to be honest. When they happen I let them happen and I really enjoy them because they do feel very good, and I squirt very hard!
My experience has been similar, stroking until I get 'that feeling', stopping to prevent orgasm so I can continue , but sometimes I was just too late and came anyway. Sometimes I've started stroking again to basically 'milk' out the cum and extend the orgasmic feelings.

I used to use a vacuum bulb stoker/masturbator that allowed hands-off-my-cock stroking, so when using it my orgasms were hands-off. but not without the stimulation of the sleeve of the device.

Having some kind of contact with the penis, whether it is my hands, her hands, her mouth, or her pussy, always makes the orgasm feel 'better' to me.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was very young i did it once by rubbing my nipples, but i really didnt enjoy it.

SpeedThePlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never done it deliberately. Once by accident when someone nearly walked in on me -- I just got my jeans up, but doing that too me over the edge, so I was trying to have an innocent conversation while pumping my underwear full of cum. Quite funny looking back on it, but not at the time.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've tried it a few times. Not a fan. Like others have said, once you reach that point where you cant control if you cum or not ejaculation forces your dick to cum. It feels a lot less satisfying when there is nothing touching my dick when that happens. My dick also lifts up and down as it twitches with each shot. It takes a lot of self control for me not to grab my dick and slowly jerk as I cum when I do this, there is just a lot less pleasure when it cums by itself.

I can hands-free after a few days of not getting off, I start to get horny and let it go

Reactions: alcor972

SingleBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a handsfree orgasm I can continue stroking again and go for another handsfree orgasm or two.
With a normal orgasm I feel satisfied and done after the first.

Therefore I like the handsfree ones a bit more.

Zorro111

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it sometimes on purpose. I masturbate until I almost reach the orgasm and let my cock shoot its load without stroking. I do this two or three times in a row. It is not as satisfying as an orgasm but I love to see my jizz oozing out and I don't loose my horniness after blowing my jizz. Usually I finish with an intensive and satisfying orgasm.

Here is an example:
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/1212763/

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have cum hands free from a prostate massager. The cum is more like an overflow, very warm fluid. Very different from a standard ejaculation. Intense. Leaves me with a drained ( emptied ) feeling that last for hours.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't do the hands free cum... it's so much more intense for me if I squeeze and work the head good. Gives me a shivering great orgasm. Hands free.. not so much. Only hands free cum I do is a wet dream. I get that about once a week.

Reactions: Frankgr

amunmin18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is amazeballs :D, I love it, I need to make a video of it one day. I love adding in stomach vacuums while fluttering my pubococcygeus muscles, it really adds on to the pleasure I'm feeling before and during orgasm.

Have any of you guys done this? I don't mean hands free during the whole process but just the orgasm part? Recently I've become aware of guys doing this on videos. Do you/have you done it? How was it? Does it feel different than when you masturbate till the end? Which one do you prefer?

Usually I can do it after an edging session. It turns me horny and hard enough. I jerk till the point of no return, then I'll stop and let it squirt by itself. It feels good to me if you did it right, otherwise it'll be a ruined orgasm and it sucks, haha.

Reactions: Addicted2edging