Hands-Free Orgasm

I don't know if it has been asked before, but I really want to ejaculate without touching myself. I've seen a lot of videos where guys do that. I think it's so hot, to be so aroused that you cum without even touching your cock.

Did you guys ever do that? Do you have any tips and tricks for me? :smile:

Hullabaloo_bi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only ever succeeded with prostate/anal stimulation! If that's not your idea of fun, maybe you just need to find your most erogenous spot aside from your cock and work it or have someone work it for you ;-)

Reactions: Milkdudd

drewww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
probably gotta bring yourself close to orgasm and then let go.. I think contact with your nuts might help, especially if it was someone else, like the charge that they might squeeze you.

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a couple of occasions I've cum hands free in my underwear/pants. I was super horned up and kept moving my leg which made my cock rub against the material. That rubbing led to an intense orgasm all without taking my clothes off.

My partner often cums hands free during sex, every time that is my goal. I don't feel like I've done my job as a top if he doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkcinefr

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was young and horny. She was wanting me. She bared her bottom , taking off her panties.. I saw pussy for the first time. And when my cock got near I shot my load all over her pussy hair.... NO HANDS! LOL Yes, it did happen.

• Haha
Reactions: odave and Bernd

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, if you want to cum hands-free I suggest you start exploring your prostate (works for some guys, but not all and not all the time) and Google "coregasm". If you're horny enough, some exercise routines can get guys to cum (well, me anyway...and some guys on xtube). Pull-ups and chin-ups are particularly potent, from what I've seen and read. But it's not as simple as doing a few chin ups and then creaming your shorts - neither is prostate orgasm as simple as touching it a couple of times, or just fitting a toy up there. Not in my experience, anyway.

P.S. From another thread:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WhhZn_C328_

Last edited:

Thanks erratic. But I don't want to do it via prostate. I saw a lot of guys who just sit there, their cock starts throbbing and then shoot their load.
I almost came once doing push ups. I was so horny but I stopped. I didn't want to get messy in my underwear :tongue:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I almost came once doing push ups. I was so horny but I stopped. I didn't want to get messy in my underwear :tongue:

Well, I think that worrying about making a mess is going to hamper your ability to have a hands-free orgasm :tongue:

So what was it about that time that got you so close? Were you already horny when you started? It sounds like your way-in, as it were, to cumming hands-free.

Well, I think that worrying about making a mess is going to hamper your ability to have a hands-free orgasm :tongue:

So what was it about that time that got you so close? Were you already horny when you started? It sounds like your way-in, as it were, to cumming hands-free.

I was working out, and got horny for no reason :tongue:.
My cock was hard but I continued working out. And when I got to push ups I felt it almost getting out.

Reactions: curiouspangolin

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my younger days, I could concentrate very hard on my dick.. As it became hard, I would start to feel a tingling inside of it... As I continued to concentrate, it would get harder, and as it did, the feelings of impending cuming would become so intense ,that in just a few minutes, I would erupt into an amazing orgasm... Totally hands free... no rubbing, no crossing my legs to stimulate it... This was not a one time only event... Would love to be able to still do it..

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm, the whole thing with the pull ups/chin ups I find interesting. Some times I'll go a few weeks without jacking off or releasing. If over a few weeks, say a month or two, on a few occasions I produce pre-cum (which is RARE for me). There's been a few times doing chin ups I get really horny and start to pre-cum a lot if I don't release for a long time. I usually have to stop. I wonder if I keep going, if that would have me actually orgasm.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has been the holy grail of masturbation for me - I find e-stim videos insanely hot, and imagined my cock bouncing around blasting cum as if manipulated by invisible forces. And then I tried it... and after some false starts finally surrendered and enjoyed the feelings and... came. HARD. It was fucking awesome. And it's saved for posterity in video!

Max Trim, Superhero at Large

ENJOY! I did... :)

Reactions: Wannabee

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was working out, and got horny for no reason :tongue:.
My cock was hard but I continued working out. And when I got to push ups I felt it almost getting out.

So perhaps you could try getting yourself hard before your work out next time? See how things go?

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a teenager climbing a tree in my yard I'd get these incredible feelings and spurt in my shorts by doing pull ups and leg lifts. I actually didn't know what an orgasm was at that time but I soon learned and did a lot of climbing in that tree. I became the pull up champ at my high school, and no one knew the real reason why ;)

It's been many years since then. I can't cum that way as easily any more. But from time to time I can still pump out a bunch of loads hands free doing leg lifts and hanging from a chinning bar - like the guy in the X-Tube video.

I don't know how I got wired that way, nor do I know how you learn to shoot that way. There's something in holding the tension in my upper body and abs, flexing my abs and trying to channel the feelings into my core that sets it off.