Handsfree ejaculation anyone?

J

JR7

I'm going to re-post my entry because now I have a cartoon sketch I did on my Mac to illustrate this story. Picture tells a thousand words ...

Craig1 - I too am obsessed with eating pussy, and yes, that same thing happened to me. I was blessed to get to go down on a redhead who had the sense to keep her strawberry blond locks down there. Bubble gum pink lips and just a sweet, subtly musky pussy perfect for licking. She was on her back, so was i - with her right leg straddling my torso. I' so into this pussy that i start to feel my balls churning and seconds later she feels two jets of cum smack her upper thigh resting on my torso. Peels of laughter from both of us while she reaches down to jack me off finishing me by hand. She didn't believe me when I told her it was the beauty of her pussy that caused it. She had never seen it before so I got a mirror out of my bathroom and showed her her treasure - she had alot more confidence ever since.

And here's my recent artistic rendering (imagine the black pubic hair on the female as red - hey my autopen only worked in black):
View attachment My position.pdf

There's video of this guy who can truly do it hands free... He goes from soft to hard without touching, and then cums in like 2 or 3 minutes. If you search Hands Free Cum on google you should find it. There's several videos of that guy.

Ohh... I can sort of hands-free cum... Basically, I just pull the tip of my foreskin and tug it firmly and that'll get me to cum. I got a video actually where I do that... but it's not up at the moment.

hunter13

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
When I very horny and my cock stiff hard, with my foreskin fully retracted backward exposing my red cock head, I can ejaculate within a minute without any stroking at all. I have tried that for a few times already.

LarryLove81981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I have worked up my orgasm enough and am about to cum I can cum just by squeezing the muscles and rocking my erect cock a few times without touching it. It's an earth shattering orgasm. You have to really tease it out though. I don't always have the time for that.

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex years ago had the perfect dick for it: high side of average, perfect up curve and he knew how to use it. Made me cum hands free many, many times. I don't think it ever happened again after we split.

J

JR7

When I hear the term "hands free ejaculation," I think of pulling out of a pussy and ejaculating without stroking.

I typically did this a lot in college especially with women with hairy pussies. The attached clip reminded me so much of those experiences. See the cumshot starting at 8:38. I've had to have done that exact hands free ejaculation no less than 20 times! And yes, invariably, I made plenty of black-haired fuzzy pussies quite white with cum!

Zum Knutschkeller - xHamster.com

BondedBear

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i can go from soft to hard and cum without touching myself at all anywhere just by flexing my pc muscle and watchin a really hot video, takes around 10 minutes from soft to cumming, i may post a video of me doing this

also the intensity of a truly hands free orgasm is 100x more than a run of the mill masturbation orgasm

took me a few weeks to fully learn how to do this

oh and i can also cum just from having my nipples played with ;)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i made myself shoot lots of cum from doing a bit of anal/prostate play with a g-spot glass dildo and was very hard after serious playing with my cock, and had it in me as I was stroking and just as orgasm started to well up I quit touching my cock and started pumping the dildo on my prostate and huge ropes shot out with each pass over my prostate! It was amazing, felt like ejaculation but no orgasm, kind of, there was "something" there but not a traditional O. I just held my cock at the base to keep it from jumping so much :)

GayZA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I do, but only during Anal sex or with a Dildo. Sometimes, I would even ejaculate without any erection and that's a full load.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had it happen twice..
Both times, while performing oral on my girl.
Absolutely no contact between my cock and anything.....no sheets...not my girl...no hands...nothing.
Completely blew me away.

And you couldn't get the smile off my girl's face if you tried! :)