Handsfree ejaculation anyone?

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Yes I do, but only during Anal sex or with a Dildo. Sometimes, I would even ejaculate without any erection and that's a full load.

Same here. I love it like that. It normally happens for me when my BF gets up in my second hole, and fucks me with little short strokes, really really fast.

I can achieve a hands free orgasm after a long edging session. The buildup and orgasm feel amazing. After I cum handsfree I jerk my cock and cum again.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I am sucking a nice cock, I can usually cum hands free while sucking the guy. I like to cum when he shoots down my throat. I also can cum hands free when getting fucked. I usually cum when getting fucked. Feels so good. LOVE the feel of him throbbing inside of me while I am throbbing at the same time.

Reactions: headhunted_

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since getting cut very tight (no loose skin when hard) 6 years ago I have found it vastly easier to ejaculate hands free during masturbation. If I get myself fully erect, the skin gets stretched on my penis and applies some tension to the area where my frenulum used to be. If I work my pelvic muscles by contracting them every few seconds I get my penis to move up with every contraction, applying more pressure to my taut skin. Doing this on and off for a few minutes has made me cum plenty of times.

Reactions: pants73