Hanging balls bouncing against woman during sex

harleyman

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering if you wommen like or dislike that, I have very large and heavy balls that hangs far down, and therefor they bounce against my partner when having sex. I have never thought of asking any of the gf's I've had, and now I'm single.

Weird question maybe but what other way is there to know but ask. :smile:

(I know, my english isn't the best).

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
My wife loves it. She likes it doggy cause they slap her pussy and she likes any position from the front so they slap her ass. Not sure if it's normal but I like that she likes it!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I was wondering if you wommen like or dislike that, I have very large and heavy balls that hangs far down, and therefor they bounce against my partner when having sex. I have never thought of asking any of the gf's I've had, and now I'm single.

Don't worry, your English is better than my Swedish. :smile:

Back to the question: I'm not a woman, but I love when my balls bounce on my partner during sex. I've never had any complaints, so I guess it must have been pleasurable.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a thick penis and a large set of balls but they don't hang low. my gf loves when we have sex and my balls r smacking her nice wet pussy especially when we do doggy style, a major turn on for her

Reactions: NCstraight

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the balls don't slap then you aren't doing it right.
:biggrin1::tongue::wink: Ooo, daddy you know what I like!

I'm not a woman, but love when large heavy balls are slapping away,Yup, there is nothing else like it! :smile::wink: and imagine it'd be the same for the ladies as well!
It is for me.:wink:

i wouldnt assume gay men and straight women have too much in common...[/quote] Why not? We both LOVE men! :wink::smile:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Bouncing balls feel so male, whether they're yours or his:)
Here's another thread on it. Cheers, FM

www.lpsg.org/46267-fucking-w-balls-slapping.html

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I recon it is the really wet slapping sounds that are the biggest turn on - the sounds of wetness - lube, precum and sweat all being mixed together with each thrust - I find it's not as big a turn on if there is no slapping and especially if you can't hear the squelching wetness between the two people fucking.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
When doing it doggy then I love to hear and feel my long hangers slapping her belly.
She reaches under and grabs my balls and pulls me in deep - great.
She also slaps them about and has a good time.

F

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always fun to hear. I enjoy feeling and also hearing the balls slapping, especially during doggy style.

Life is Fun!!!!!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last girlfriend seemed to enjoy it a lot, especially (as others have said) during doggy as they'd slap up right against her clit.

sigh...i miss sex. lol

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is- nearly all the girls I've fucked have insisted upon feeling my balls slap up against them, since they love the loving. And dig it, as much as they get into it- I reciprocate with equal fervor and anticipation of feeling my balls slap their pussies.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, just eight hours after my post above, during a session, my Bride indicated how much she enjoyed hearing the slapping action.

Great topic.