Hanging Weights

domino7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is accepted as a good weight for all day hanging for penis length gains? I have started really light and am now up to 1/4 pound for about 10 hours a day.

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
I would highly suggest that you check out this article: Hanging 101
Link not found. Do search on "golf club weights; penis" and you should find several good links about this topic. I have tried these weights, but you have to use baggy pants to hide them. Not sure if they work or not, but they are fun to try.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always found that whatever method was used to hold the weight on the penis was too constricting and hurt after awhile. about 15 minutes was my limit, and I never did this in public. can you imagine this letting go, and it falling out of your pants in public. plus you would have to wear very baggy pants. I usually did about 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. I noticed no gains in erect length, seemed to hang longer when flaccid. I did this for about 6 months and gave up.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
does this method work?

Of course hanging works. Read the article, all is explained there.

If you can't find the link, paste this in your browser:
http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/16072-hanging-101-a.html

Most of the article is based on advice from Bib, here's his story:
Bib's Gains: 4.5" BPEL & 2" MSEG

Here's an excerpt:
"I Gained 4.5 Inches in Length and 1.5 Inches in Girth!"
"Bib accredits most of his length gains to hanging—an advanced form of stretching—and his girth gains to the Uli exercise. But the most important part was how he increased the intensity: “baby steps. Each time I added weight, I did it in baby steps. In fact, it would be one step forward and one step back until I was not overwhelmed by the intensity.”

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
I always found that whatever method was used to hold the weight on the penis was too constricting and hurt after awhile. about 15 minutes was my limit, and I never did this in public. can you imagine this letting go, and it falling out of your pants in public. plus you would have to wear very baggy pants. I usually did about 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. I noticed no gains in erect length, seemed to hang longer when flaccid. I did this for about 6 months and gave up.

I have done up to 8x hanging sets per day. I limit my sets to 20 minute duration (to prevent tissue necrosis due to oxygen deprivation). I take 10 minute rest periods between sets.

They key is starting light and being patient (also, you only start with a few sets per day, or 2x sets if you have no previous PE experience). I also advise people to start with Big Al's beginner routine first--hanging is not for guys who have just started out. It's better for guys with some previous PE experience.

Also, you cannot hang with your pants on. That's called an ADS (all day stretcher) its not the same.

Guys like Bib have used as much as 66lbs of weight while hanging: that's way to dangerous to keep in your pants... (assuming you could even fit it inside!)

Anyway, you should start extremely light and you need your pants off while hanging (or at least have things set up so if you feel any pain, you can quickly reduce the weight).

I started hanging only 2lbs, and slowly moved up from there. I actually gained with less than 5lbs, but this is not typical.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Link not found. Do search on "golf club weights; penis" and you should find several good links about this topic. I have tried these weights, but you have to use baggy pants to hide them. Not sure if they work or not, but they are fun to try.

Strange- worked for me. Blink2000's suggestion should help.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
You can use golf swing weights as an ADS. They are only a few ounces each and 3x add up to a little more than a pound. If you have a really long flaccid you can wear 6x golf weights which adds up to maybe 2lbs.

If you have a thick flaccid (e.g. if your MSEG is 5.5"+) its possible you will have trouble getting the weights on. Some guys use soap in the shower to get them on, then rinse off the soap and blow-dry the water off (after the shower).

If you're like me and you're not that thick, then you'll need to wrap behind the coronal ridge of the glans to keep the golf weights on. Don't cover the glans, since you need to monitor circulation. If your glans turns purple or blue (or if you feel numbness) immediately remove the weights.

A golf-weight ADS is just a supplemental thing, guys just use them as an anti-turtling device; you wont gain much using it alone. A golf weight ADS can be combined with almost any type of routine.

Just be careful because its possible for the golf weights to pinch the skin on your penis if you try to sit down with the weights on.

Last edited:

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
You can use golf swing weights as an ADS. They are only a few ounces each and 3x add up to a little more than a pound. If you have a really long flaccid you can wear 6x golf weights which adds up to maybe 2lbs.

If you have a thick flaccid (e.g. if your MSEG is 5.5"+) its possible you will have trouble getting the weights on. Some guys use soap in the shower to get them on, then rinse off the soap and blow-dry the water off (after the shower).QUOTE]

This is how I use them although I haven't done it in many months (sometimes gets boring and inconvenient to use and have time to use). I slide the golf weights on using skin lotion and can get 7 on easily and sometimes the eighth one, but that last one often falls ofter as I don't use anything special to hold it on. Getting your dick covered in golf weights is an interesting feeling, but is a process I get bored with.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Try refreshing that link- I just bought it up.

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
After reading this thread I started my golf weights regime. I reported ealier that I can get 7 weights on, but after two months I can get 8 weights on easily. Almost got number 9 on the other day, but expect it to fit by end of January (I hope). If I do get number 9 on then I'll be convinced that hanging works. My regime is 2-3 hours in morning and 2-3 hrs in the afternoon worn under some very loose casual pants.

realdeal2010

Experimental Member
Media
Of course hanging works. Read the article, all is explained there.

If you can't find the link, paste this in your browser:
Hanging 101 - Penis Forum

Most of the article is based on advice from Bib, here's his story:
Bib's Gains: 4.5" BPEL & 2" MSEG

Here's an excerpt:
"I Gained 4.5 Inches in Length and 1.5 Inches in Girth!"
"Bib accredits most of his length gains to hanging—an advanced form of stretching—and his girth gains to the Uli exercise. But the most important part was how he increased the intensity: “baby steps. Each time I added weight, I did it in baby steps. In fact, it would be one step forward and one step back until I was not overwhelmed by the intensity.”

Online Alias: Bib
Starting Size: Length 6”, Girth 5”
Current Size: Length 10.5”, Girth 7”

Are there ANY pictures to PROVE these CLAIMS ????

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What bothers me is the lack of before and after photos of gains. As a matter of fact I can't remember seeing any. I want to believe so if there are pics out there would someone please post them?

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
After reading this thread I started my golf weights regime. I reported ealier that I can get 7 weights on, but after two months I can get 8 weights on easily. Almost got number 9 on the other day, but expect it to fit by end of January (I hope). If I do get number 9 on then I'll be convinced that hanging works. My regime is 2-3 hours in morning and 2-3 hrs in the afternoon worn under some very loose casual pants.

Quoting myself. Yesterday I got number 9 golf weight added and it stayed on. Boss! On schedule! I bought two more weights and hope to eventually get another added, maybe in two more months. So what does this progress say? I say that weights work, since I recall when I originally started that I was glad when I got the 7th one one. Now I am up to 9. Great.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response