Hanjob pictures

Tripod75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i took some pics of my girl givin me a handjob yesterday and thought i would share a couple. You should all share too. Comments are welcome :)

Attachments

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just realized i spelled handjob wrong.... by bad :p

Who CARES how you spell it! Those are fucking awesome pics! Now, if you can take one spilling a load all over her... :)

Hope she knows you're posting these...

Tripod75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha thanks, no ass fucking for this guy, im allllll vag! lol. the ladies love it, after they get over the fear lol.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha thanks, no ass fucking for this guy, im allllll vag! lol. the ladies love it, after they get over the fear lol.

You're still ruining all those women for us normal guys! How can they go back to a skinny little prick like mine after they've had you! :biggrin1:

Glad I'm already married...

Tripod75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha yea probably a combination of the 2. but look at my other pics and then decide. lol. i am a lil over 8.5 hard. thanks for all the comments but i still dont see anyone else sharing their own pics! i know u all have them, dont be shy!!!

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
reminds me of View Photos
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're still ruining all those women for us normal guys! How can they go back to a skinny little prick like mine after they've had you! :biggrin1:

Oh yeah, R...we really feel sorry for you with that "skinny little prick" of yours...NOT...!!! If that's "normal" :eek:, then all of the size charts will have to be reworked ASAP. And with that smasheroo body, we REALLY don't feel sorry for you--though some of us DO feel a certain other emotion :wink: ...and really would LIKE to feel something else (which I'm too bashful to mention)...!!! :rolleyes:

Btw, I also avidly support bush (but with a lower-case "b," be it noted--definitely not with a capital!!! :mad:)

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i took some pics of my girl givin me a handjob yesterday and thought i would share a couple. You should all share too. Comments are welcome :)

ok... so i guess this is you? ages ago, taking the exact same pics as you took yesterday? the ones that were uploaded to this site in february, and that have been on the web literally for years?

wwwJJdotAM31

wwwJJdotAM32

fucking liar. get the fuck outta here, people like you ruin this site. here's the original gallery. yes, the dick is huge, and yes, the girl is pretty small and semi-hot.

Slayer

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok... so i guess this is you? ages ago, taking the exact same pics as you took yesterday? the ones that were uploaded to this site in february, and that have been on the web literally for years?

wwwJJdotAM31

wwwJJdotAM32

fucking liar. get the fuck outta here, people like you ruin this site. here's the original gallery. yes, the dick is huge, and yes, the girl is pretty small and semi-hot.

Slayer

way to stick it to him anon