Happy 21 and first

LIFEGUARDTIM2

Experimental Member
Media
It was the end of June and I had turned 21 that day. I was preparing for summer school and being a grad assistant and dorm prefect for the summer. But the new guys would not show for a couple of days so I was alone in my 4 man suite in the dorm. And it was fucking depressing. I went out to get a corn beef sandwich and a beer. I showed my age 21 id and was served the beer. First time (legally).
When I got back into the dorm and striped down to my jockeys there was a knock on my door. Damn it was my roommate for the regular school year. Joe, the quarterback of our record setting football team. "What the hell is up Joe, we don't start school until September." Joe said he wanted to help me celebrate and that we would go bar hopping. He also thought we might be able to score. So at 5 pm I slipped on my button fly jeans and off we went. At the first bar we were the only customers so we moved on. We kept moving on looking for some young ladies but no damn luck.
After the 8th bar I was not feeling or walking too well so Joe bought a six pack and we called a cab.
Back at the dorm we raced to my suite almost pissing in our pants we had to go so badly. The suite only had one commode so we cross peed. This was no big deal until Joe said "Damn Tim I must have seen you naked a thousand times and never noticed that you were uncut." Not only uncut but it looks like it belongs on a pony or a horse not a college student". We both laughed but I kept on pissing, he zipped up, but he kept staring.
I finally finished and was shaking and skinning my foreskin back and forth. He was watching with great interest and as I went to put it away he said "Tim leave it out I want to check that foreskin" . "Fuck you, you god damn homo" I replied.
Joe laughed and said I knew he was anything but a fairy but he wanted to explore and talk about foreskins. Well we were both drunk as skunks so we went to my bed and I took off my jeans and lowered my jockeys until my 8 inch soft cock fell out. Joe was on his knees in front of me, just staring. "Move that skin back for me please." I did several times and he watched with great interest. "Joe I got to quit, any more and I am going to spring a boner.
Joe laughed and said he had noticed my morning wood almost every morning but it had been covered in briefs
It was no big deal he said and then he asked "Can I touch it?" I started to say no but he grabbed my foreskin and stretched it out. He got his thumb in it and the fingers on top, and he rubbed it and rubbed it. I was getting very hard.
Joe looked at me with those puppy dog blue eyes and that blonde hair. He was also sweating and bright red. "I want to really feel it" he said. I was getting kind of sleepy and his hand which was now on my cock felt warm and nice, I looked at him and nodded an okay. In a second or two he had me bare ass naked and then removed his clothes. He pushed me back on my bed so that I was in a prone position and I closed my eyes. I felt him fumbling around in my crotch and when I looked down he had the tip of his long but very thin penis in my foreskin. I went to scream and push him off but he was a lot stronger than I am and then DAMN it , it started to feel really good.
At first there was just friction but one of us started to leak some pre-cum. the hands kept pressure on my cock and I could almost feel the tip to tip, slit to slit exposure. Damn it felt good so I just wrapped my arms around him. Then he was kissing me, or I was kissing him. I explored his teeth with my tongue and damn I loved it. He kissed my eyelids and my nose and I found his right ear and nibbled on it and tried to tongue fuck it. His hands were other places now. On my tits and then he stuck two fingers in my mouth. I kissed them and he got them wet and he did what I guess I really wanted. He inserted them in my man cunt. It drove me crazy, like an electric prod. I squeezed and let go with all my effort until I was almost coming but then he moved off me soothing me with his tender voice and an occasional kiss, bite, or nibble.
"Tim baby we got all night and we don't want to shoot it all right now, I want to make love to you like nobody has ever done before.

Reactions: notN2pussy