HARD dick pointing straight up

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen them press against the belly when standing; wish mine did that. But I've heard some are too inflexible that way.

I love the sight of those dicks....but my just points straight forward, never up against the belly....but maybe you are right, maybe having a dick that presses against the belly can be uncomfortable and not always practial when you have to fuck somebody...:biggrin1:

I have even seen dicks that, even when hard, still point downward.....it is quite fascinating how different dicks are!

when I was in my teen. My cock was flat on to my stomach when I have an erection. Now it just point straight up and I love it. It make it easier for my partner to take it down his throat.

Yeah, I remember having sucked guys whose dicks pointed straight up against the belly and were rocked hard. Actually those dick can be hard to suck, because they always wan´t to go out of your mouth LOL....

My experience is that especially young small guys tend to have that type of dick. Young because when young their dicks tend to be harder, more rock hard....and small because the smaller a dick is the more it tends to point upwards....(not so much weight to press it down..)

Last edited:

mute_posting

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen them press against the belly when standing; wish mine did that. But I've heard some are too inflexible that way.

I hooked up with a guy in Dublin like this, I have NEVER felt a cock get so hard. Made blowing him a little difficult