Hardons @ nude beaches

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I've been going for years and I've seen many and had many but it happens. You can spot the accidentals from the intentionals pretty easily. No problem...relax and enjoy the beach.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to frequent our local nude beach. I only ever went to the gay section. I'd always get a semi when I was stripping off. Once I settled in it was no problem unless there was a lot of eyecandy walking around. Behind the beach, in the bushes there was a fair amount of playing so it wasn't uncommon to see hard-ons when the guys were finished.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was always surprised that I didn't get hard at a nude beach. And that was when I was in my 20's. It was just fun and natural.
I agree with krispdx. The nude venues I've been to weren't sexual, just fun and sensual. As someone else says, erections are more common on guys who fall asleep because guys who are awake would just roll over. Anyway, erections are normal and natural, so people who appreciate the natural body are not going to be very worried about nature.

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love going to naturist beaches - been going since I was young, they are the best beaches especially in Spain, yeah had semi's a few times, been cruised too, had sex on the beach, can just about do anything there, if your curious just go strip off and see what happens! the bonus is you get a nice all over tan.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with krispdx. The nude venues I've been to weren't sexual, just fun and sensual. As someone else says, erections are more common on guys who fall asleep because guys who are awake would just roll over. Anyway, erections are normal and natural, so people who appreciate the natural body are not going to be very worried about nature.

Yeah, I would think erections would happen, and I would think nudism may have to allow for boners to be consistant, but you have to draw some moral line somewhere. With or without clothes, there's bound to be occasional erections.

I don't see that nudism and co-ed go together so well.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you take dumps on public beaches?

I haven't, but I have peed under the water. The ocean water is so vast, it makes no difference.

Of course with so many penises around, there's bound to be a few stiffies. Just another reason not to have nude beaches, as you have to draw a sensible moral line somewhere.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I went to a nude beach with my friend and his 8 year old daughter. He was sporting a semi the whole time, right in front of her. At one point he got bone hard when he was applying sun screen to her. I thought it was inappropriate, but didn't know what to say...

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen a lifeguard at a nude beach - doubt they exist. But, I have seen a few ladies that I would like to have as a lifeguard. After reading some of the responses on this thread I've decided that if I get a hard-on on my next visit I'll just go with the flow and let it hang - it is a natural reaction after all.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live 7 miles away from Black's Beach, a famous clothing optional beach in San Diego. For those who have never been to a nude beach, guys will worry about "What will I do if I get a hard on?" Honestly, it rarely happens, and unless a guy is being a perv about it, no one will pay any attention to it. It's usually more amusing than anything else.

As some have written, not everyone at a nude beach looks like a fashion model, yet I question the line "Many who are nude should not be". Whether you are skinny, fat, muscled, or a wimp, it just feels good to go to the beach and take everything off and charge into the breaking surf. That privilege is not just for the young, beautiful people with gorgeous bodies.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive just shown it off, Its not like people haven't seen a hard on before.

sdbg: Blacks Beach is so cool, wish I still lived in the socal.

Last edited:

D_clearbeer

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i have never been to a nude beach before but once when i went with my two buddies skinny dippin, we were talkin about girls and what not and i popped a boner, they just made fun of it and told me not to worry, so i guess you poppin one wont be such a big deal

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i have never been to a nude beach before but once when i went with my two buddies skinny dippin, we were talkin about girls and what not and i popped a boner, they just made fun of it and told me not to worry, so i guess you poppin one wont be such a big deal

Damn i feel so at ease now, but what the hell! Id walk with a semi the whole time! Lol.