Hardons @ nude beaches

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erections, whether they are microscopic or the size of a Volkswagen Jetta are considered verboten at most nudist resorts. On nude beaches you'll see an occasional one, usually when the guy has dozed-off on his towel in the warm Sun....Schwing! The other variety of hard-on is the guy with a virtual sign with arrows pointing to his penis saying "look at me!" This type is known to have remarkable endurance, walking up and down a mile or more of sand at full staff in search of admirers (alas- usually to no avail.)

In the case of the second guy, he had better be Gay because any woman will tell you this is not a good pick-up technique. :rolleyes:

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see what the problem with getting a hard on at a nude beach is. I think if the man tries to show it off, than it's kinda weird. Granted...I've never been to a nude beach, and I really want to go to one....but random boner's happen all the time, I get one from time to time and I'm not even horny at all.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I go to a private beach on the Texas Gulf Coast where there are quite a few with nothing on. I've gotten a hard on at times, but just go in the water or something. Once we were there having a nice time with some beer and sandwiches and I got a hard on that just wouldn't seem to go away. My wife had me just step back with her behind a sand dune and just took care of it. Wasn't a problem the rest of the day. But most guys there don't have hard ons or even semi ones. Most are out for a nice time to enjoy and relax. Rather fun to meet a couple you don't know and sit down and just enjoy.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seen lots of hardons at Haulover the few times I was there. First time I was just getting on to the beach and passed the stand in back of the beach where a woman was giving massages...a young man of about 24, lots of peircings I remember, was just getting off the table and walking away with the most impressive erection...he was not bothered in the least to be showing off his ample cock.
Then, a while down the beach a very fit black man was chatting up a couple and carressing the woman's leg as they spoke....he was crouched down and his long thin cock was actually touching the ground....I later saw him walking down the beach with them both, and though not completely erect, his cock was about 7 inches long and swinging back and forth as he walked....he was aware of the attention he was getting and happily showing it off.
And another time that stands out in my mind as cute more than anything was this kinda nerdy looking guy walking down the beach looking at everyone nude sporting an erection that just stood right out there....not particularly big but he wasn't hidng his happiness for being there either.....I imagined it was his first time at a nude beach and he thought he'd died and went to heaven!

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a nudist and I've never seen anyone have one there, unless its intentional. Whenever i feel one coming on, I cover with a towel, and go off and wait till it goes back down.

Ok Tyck, I'm confused, you say you're female but get a hard on that you have to cover with a towel??? :cool:

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went in Fuerteventura some months ago, a nice and wild island with gigantic beaches and lot of nudists. It was the first time I take everything off, I was with my girlfriend and to me be naked always means to get ready for sex. I find HOT as hell to see my gf naked outside. I find HOT to see people look at my beautiful gf, maybe with envy (but without approaching or annoying). I find HOT to show my cock, some because "size challange" with guys, a lot if a girl see me but not voluntary.
I know and I'm agree to have some control and decency, but I don't believe there is a real non-sexual way to be naked on a beach with lot of people. And I would be VERY unconfortable to stay naked in front of children!

Anyway, I wasn't able to be completely relaxed and soft. I had boner for about the 80% of the time on the beach. See my gf, take some pictures, look at others cocks smaller than mine, see some rare girl, feel mu cock hanging on my stomach, put sun protection on me or on my gf... EVERYTHING was getting me hard!!!
I put something on if walk around, I stayed for half an hour in the cold ocean to relax... I was new to nudism, excited but do not want to offend anybody!

..anyway, the last day I was in the water, a couple came to sunbath near there, the guy had clothes and was really fat and ugly, the girl was n topless and really hot.. the only idea of her looki g at me when should come out from the water make me hard.. I tried to cntrol and relax, I come out with a semi, and that girl stayed motionless to look at me, it was embarassing, but I masturbate lot of times thinking on that...!!!
maybe later I'll post some pics of me and my gf... :p

Last edited:

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I was about 14, I have been naked in front of many people... showering at high school, college, or gym; skinny dipping parties; nude beaches and resorts. In the beginning, I use to pop hardons along with others.

Now, being naked in front of someone is like standing in line at the ATM.. nothing unusual. The most excitement for me is I get a little semi hard once in a while when in a nude setting.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to a few nude beaches in Europe, and it happens from time to time. It's not that big of a deal -- in fact, I've seen a group of people where one guy had one and it ended up being something to laugh about.

I'd just turn over or put a book/magazine over it and tan until it went away. If you're really desperate, jump into the water. That'll take care of it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the opposite problem. I'm a grower, so when it's flacid it's embarassingly tiny. Doubly so if it's cold. Even moreso when I'm nervous. I like clothing optional places, but I just can't get over the initial embarassment. After a few minutes of, "Oh shit, why the fuck am I naked?!?" I start relaxing and try not letting it bother me.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
tekken and manc give yourselves about ten years. It won't get hard like it does now. I used to get hard looking in a mirror, would watch it get hard with my heart beats. Now I usually have to do something with it to get hard. Never fear. You'll see.