Hardons @ nude beaches

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
True. It also helps if you don't "encourage yourself" by fondling and stroking and playing with yourself. Also at nude beaches in the USA if you discreetly sit down, roll over, or throw a towel over yourself it is less "disapproving".

Now at upscale nudist resorts it is a different matter. Both overseas and in the USA. Most also have a large contingent of people who are in the "lifestyle"...not nudism, everyone there is a nudist, but "swinger" lifestyle. Then those people will throw a parade to see an involuntary erect whopper they can "wow over" and remember forever and tell their grandkids about.

It's also amazing to see that if one really huge guy starts to even get a semi because a) it's natural, b) it's hot out in the sun, and c) they have an off the scale libido, then all the other big dicked guys seem to get turned on too.

Many are confused about that though and misinterpret an involuntary erection that makes them drop their sunglasses and then drool over themselves. Just because you have a whopper, and are at a very upscale nudist resort, doesn't mean you want to have sex with any one who wants sex with you. Some lifestyle people don't understand that, and are actually surprised to hear "I'm flattered, but no thank you", and some actually are NOT gracious and do not take it well.

yeah... tell me about it. :cool:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been at a nude beach with 2 of the hottest college girls there naked and I would at the most get 1/4 erect. Then I'd be relaxing and dozing and get a full hard on like I wanted to explode. Just relax and enjoy the sun. That's my mantra

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at Muir Beach in SF a number of years ago, which is not specifically a gay beach, and there was a fairly young Hispanic guy walking around for at least a half hour with a hardon--he's the only one I've ever seen with one at a nude beach. I'm normally just in "free outdoor" mode at nude beaches rather than sex mode so i don't get hard as a rule, but since I'm turned on by hard cocks I started getting hard myself and had to ignore this guy more than I normally would since I was with my wife. i wouldn't have wanted any questions at that point about why I was boning up.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was wondering?
Never been to a nude beach/resort before.
WHAT do u do if u get a hardon there? I sure will do!
Do guys get hardons alot? Heard not everybody walks around with one, some do.
PLEASE tell me more.

:confused::rolleyes:
Nude beaches and nude resorts are places where people go to be naked.
Not all nude beaches are alike.
There are Family nude beaches, gay nude beaches..etc..
Even parts of the same nude beach are different. Some have sex areas, gay areas, family areas..
The people who go to the same nude beach are different, even though they are all naked.
As a life-long people watcher, I've noticed natural human social rituals and phenomena on a regular beach do not go over that well on a nude beach.
..the practitioners of "lurking" or "stalking" stand out more on a nude beach.
...The less clothes one wears the more sensitive one is to their surroundings
..Some would say, 'Hyper-sensitive" to the point of paranoia..i.e., "stop staring at me!" "Why are you staring at me?!"
..."...Because you're staring at me..!"..That kinda thing..
Most nude beaches have their "locals", regulars, those who frequently visit ,.."just to enjoy"" nature"":rolleyes: They're usually the tannest with the biggest cocks..:biggrin1:
So when you're walking up to the crowd, take in the whole scene, scope it out, look up to the cliffs, dunes..etc..notice the lurkers; then notice where the people are laying..check out the spacing, personal space..etc..groups and couples tend to congregate among other groups and couples..Singles tend to scatter around. Single guys, the ones there to surreptitiously oogle tits and ass are usually strategically scattered around depending on how many people there are , babes, couples..etc..
Depending on your tan, or your albido/albino factor you'll either blend into the scenery or stand out :biggrin1:Have Fun

sexcretboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happens all the time. In a non-sexual nudist beach, if you don't turn yourself into an exhibitionist and keep it cool, people won't even notice or, if they do, they'll understand that it's something normal.

Reactions: earthw

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been using the naturist beach at Xeraco, about 50 miles south of Valencia, Spain this week. I go frequently over the summer. It's interesting observing human behaviour (and sometimes other things!). Some of the guys stroke themselves to at least a semi or full boner to walk around and 'pose'. People don't care, though I think if you get an out of control one, it would be nice to behave 'with discretion'. There's always children and whilst you may not want to totally hide such things from them, you don't want someone 'willy waving' one in their faces, so take note of the clientele and behave appropriately. Older guys don't give a damn and even some younger ones are happy to walk around with a tiny turtle. Who cares?

Don't stare- it's not all nubile 19 year old girls, and some of the others don't want to be made to feel self conscious because of their bodies. It's a place to lose your inhibitions, not get complexes if your body is less than perfect! Always set up camp midway, and DON'T be creepy!

You'll find naturist beaches are far friendlier. If you're recognised, you often get greetings and waves. Big smile, be approachable, be friendly, and remember most people are NOT there to hook up, but to cast off clothes and relax and work on getting an even tan.

Be careful with cameras. A couple of pictures up and down the beach no more, but don't get them out too much or specifically photograph people

Nobody worries about involuntary boners. These are people who are body aware and know male priapism can occasionally occur at the wrong time. But ladies are not going to be bedazzled by them- remember they've all seen them before, so no showing-off. Those antics at a beach are tedious.

There is usually some gay activity discreetly hidden in the dunes, with meerkat 'watchers'. That's fine- it's not what I feel like in sand at about 90 degrees! But it's there and is really unnoticed by the vast majority (I think!)

Went to a nude beach in Spain for the first time when I was on holiday. Was in no way planning to get a public erection, but I did. People looked as they walked past. Otherwise life carried on and it subsided. It was nice.

earthw

Experimental Member
Media
Unless you're at a nudist camp, you don't walk around with a hard on. I've been to countless nude beaches and swimming holes and what not...you never see hard ons. That's a adolescent fantasy that doesn't play out too well in the real world. :D If you get a hard on, you stay in the water or roll over till it goes away.
My experience is that in America, erections at nude beaches are not as accepted as they are in other parts of the world. The rest of the world accepts the fact that men get erections. Apparently, it is a newer occurance here. :eek:

How is it you speak for the ENTIRE country? Clearly you are not looking for hard ons, because if you were you would find at least 1 if you actually visited nude beaches. There is a vast difference in nude beaches and what is tolerable. Frankly, most don't really care so long as the owner of the erection does not blatantly start masturbating in the open.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How is it you speak for the ENTIRE country? Clearly you are not looking for hard ons, because if you were you would find at least 1 if you actually visited nude beaches. There is a vast difference in nude beaches and what is tolerable. Frankly, most don't really care so long as the owner of the erection does not blatantly start masturbating in the open.
I mean, point taken, but you're responding to posts that are 13 and eight years old, respectively, and to Members who've been banned, or deactivated, for just as long. So, if you're trying to educate them, or solicit a response or defense, it's not going to happen. This entire thread hasn't really seen actual activity since 2014, with the exception of a one-day necro-revival in 2020, and then your post.