Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am amazed at the amount of pussy juice that can squirt out of a squirting pussy..... more than sperm from a guy. Does the squirt juice taste like typical vaginal secretions or is it more watery and tasteless? Inquiring minds want to know.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your basis is what you typically see on videos, then I can assure you that the emission tastes just like urine, as if you look closely they all seem to "ejaculate" from their urethra, not the vagina.

That said, I once dated a girl who truly ejaculated (from her vagina) quite frequently with an amazing amount of ejaculate. The thing was, that while she would lubricate very heavily at the drop of a hat (or of a tongue, as the case may be), her ejaculations only came about when she was having an especially strong orgasm while I was fucking her, but not once from the orgasms shed get from me performing oral sex, even though she would have some pretty extreme body spasms from my going down on her. It was an intensely sexual relationship; we dated for about two years, and I can conservatively say that she had at least a couple of thousand orgasms from me, from a wide variety of activities, she would only squirt from really hard, deep, and fast fucking. I can't tell you what her emiossions smelled like, as by that time the room always reeked from the sex anyhow, but I did taste it a few times out of curiousity: it tasted very much like her normal secretions, but just a bit less intense in flavor. I hope that helps ease your "inquiring mind."

Reactions: cooper1973

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your basis is what you typically see on videos, then I can assure you that the emission tastes just like urine, as if you look closely they all seem to "ejaculate" from their urethra, not the vagina.

That said, I once dated a girl who truly ejaculated (from her vagina) quite frequently with an amazing amount of ejaculate. The thing was, that while she would lubricate very heavily at the drop of a hat (or of a tongue, as the case may be), her ejaculations only came about when she was having an especially strong orgasm while I was fucking her, but not once from the orgasms shed get from me performing oral sex, even though she would have some pretty extreme body spasms from my going down on her. It was an intensely sexual relationship; we dated for about two years, and I can conservatively say that she had at least a couple of thousand orgasms from me, from a wide variety of activities, she would only squirt from really hard, deep, and fast fucking. I can't tell you what her emiossions smelled like, as by that time the room always reeked from the sex anyhow, but I did taste it a few times out of curiousity: it tasted very much like her normal secretions, but just a bit less intense in flavor. I hope that helps ease your "inquiring mind."
Just what I was looking for. Wish I could have watched.

airforce1

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My ex was a squirter. She failed to tell me until I ate her out and she decided to give me a shower from her pussy. I remember just laying there looking up at her not knowing what to say hahaha great times!

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i discovered one of my past lovers ability squirt when she did so in my mouth while i was going down on her. she was above me and filled my mouth and came all over my face. later i asked her why she didn't give me a heads up (not that i was angry). she told me that she doesn't squirt with every partner and if she brings it up before hand and it doesn't happen it can lead to awkward situations. to this day i still have yet to see anyone either live or on video who cums with the volume and frequency of ejaculate that this woman did. it was pretty amazing. as for the taste, it definitely had a distinct taste of its own.

gretzky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf squirts from g spot stimulation ,and its not urine,never ate it .

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Suggest you read up on where it comes from...a gland...and it comes out the urethra, not the vagina. I only learned to do this a couple years ago and it is by far the best orgasm of my life. Men go crazy feeling it squirt all over them and they seem to love the taste.

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely - my wife can squirt readily with the right g-spot stimulation.

Posted a story here before about my first experience with a squirter. She was the wife of a swinging couple I had a threesome with, and had the wild experience of her squirting while I 69'd with her and her husband fucked her from behind.

The women love it, I love it ... it's all good!

Blank283

Just Browsing
Media
All women have what are called paraurethral glands which is where the fluid is produced. The fluid itself is a clear alkaline liquid, but it is not urine. The fluid is typically clear. Personally, I think it tastes just a little salty, but it varies woman to woman. The fluid is expelled through two paraurethral ducts located on either side of the urethra. They are extremely difficult to find and this gives the impression the fluid is coming from the urethra itself and therefore urine, but that is not true. Hope this helps

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Been with squirting woman many times, but only had one squirt directly into my mouth; otherwise they've always done it during fucking. I was licking a woman in a swinger club last year when she squirted into my mouth. I instinctively pulled my head away and her next jet hit a couple just beyond her feet, fortunately they saw the funny side of the incident. It didn't taste particularly nice, nothing as nice as the normal cunt flavour, but it didn't taste like pee.

Sometimes female squirts are simply liquid, other times like thin cream.

halihung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely! My GF squirts often but not always... I love her reaction the warmth and taste. Slightly salty a little musk. I'm sure it must be full of pheromones as well!!!

HH

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been with one woman who could squirt. I knew she got really wet and made pretty large wet spots on the bed, but she never squirted. Then one day while going down on her, she was panting and moaning so I knew she was about to cum - I inserted my tongue inside her pussy (basically covering her entire pussy with my mouth) as I did often when she came and when she started convulsing, a powerful stream of squirt shot right into my open mouth. It caught me off guard so I moved only to have the stream squirt all over my face.

When she was done cumming, I simply looked up at her with a blank stare (it caught me off guard!) and looked petrified. She asked me what happened? I told her she squirted - to which I looked at her pussy still convulsing from her orgasm and went right back to it.

I learned that (as some other women have attested) she only squirts once. So from then on, I made SURE to eat her pussy to have her squirt in my mouth and on my face.

The taste? Very distinct but almost like nothing at all, if that makes sense. It tasted, I guess sort of alkaline. Clear and watery. I never smelled the ammonia scent of urine so I HIGHLY doubt it was urine.

Needless to say, I miss her. I loved eating her pussy and having her squirt. It was AWESOME!

Simba