Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went down on a college friend once who gushed rather than squirted. Her juices tasted wonderful and she'd cum several times over the course of an hour. She loved the way her juices dripped from my chin when I was done eating her out, and I couldn't keep my eyes off my dick as she gushed around it as I fucked her.

Yeah, the woman I was with in college would squirt all over my face. The sexiness of her juices dripping off face was the greatest thing ever!

Simba

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes i have and i am going to again tonight.
recently re-started a friends with benefits situation with a lady friend who is best described as a gusher.
i have always been in awe of the amount of fluid that she ejaculates.
it seems like more fluid than the human body can hold in its entirety.
it's definitely not pee because she always goes to the bathroom before we start.
i'll be tasting it in a few hours...

D_PhilMi_DrillMee

Just Browsing
Media
My g/f squirts everytime and most times she can squirt 3-4 times the last time we had sex she squirted 8 times the bed was very wet and it don't taste like pee sometimes when she is bout ready 2 let go I will pull put and start rubbing her clit real fast back and forth and let me tell U the shower I get is unreal I love it can't wait to get my next drink of her juice !! Mmm Mmmm good !! It a wonderful thing !

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My baby squirted in my moth one time. I loved it. was mostly tastless. I'm sure a lil bit of urine was mixed in there though.

uncutusa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i had 1 girl squirt while eating her out, the first fluid just ran out of her pussy then she had 3 hard squirts. I can tell you it was not urine and it tasted different then normal vaginal fluid to me it tasted a little salty and my mouth and chin were soaked

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with quite a few women who squirt and/or have a really large volume of flow during their orgasms... Though the things that get them to squirt are different, that is how the combination, of licking, touching, fucking, g-spotting gets them there, the taste is pretty much the same: slightly salty, slightly musky, very very nice.

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is a regular squirter. It is great. She has squirted on my face and in my mouth. It did not taste bad, but I found that it seemed to numb my mouth.

I've only been able to do it once, recently. This is exactly what it tastes like to me. It doesn't taste like anything, and is also sortof sticky, feels like it coats your mouth a bit. I was eating my GF out, and usually she pushes me away right after she starts orgasming, but this time i just held her hands back and kept going.

I frikken love it!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THIS woman!!! This woman I would pay HER to let me eat her pussy and make her cum. Her pussy is so fucking sexy. It's so wet and juicy. When she comes, a little trickles out of her pussy and some squirts out. So fucking hot! My tongue would be as far in her pussy as I could get it, so I can taste her juices from deep within. FUCK this is hot!

Watch me masturbating cumming and squirting - XVIDEOS.COM

Simba

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow pete...quite a few. You must know how to work the equipment:)

I've only been with one girl who was a squirter, my most recent fuck friend. It would happen with her when I ate her pussy and she also rubbed her clit at the same time. When I was in the right mood it was super hot & I enjoyed it. I was the first guy that had ever happened to her with, so I considered myself a real pro;)

Either way, yeah, it can be super sexy. I think it takes a certain mix of experimentation PLUS the woman being comfortable with herself & you.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have given my wife oral, made her cum and kept licking while she is cumming, which cause another orgasm and more cum. she usually wants me to stop, and stick my big cock in her, she says cumming and clamping her pussy on nothing, hurts. But I have gone against her wishes a few time, kept my face planted in her pussy, and tongue going, until she is bucking, cumming like crazy. when done, cum is dripping off my face, off her puss, the sheet is wet, and it's thick cum.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
THIS woman!!! This woman I would pay HER to let me eat her pussy and make her cum. Her pussy is so fucking sexy. It's so wet and juicy. When she comes, a little trickles out of her pussy and some squirts out. So fucking hot! My tongue would be as far in her pussy as I could get it, so I can taste her juices from deep within. FUCK this is hot!

Watch me masturbating cumming and squirting - XVIDEOS.COM

Simba

Clean up aisle 5 please.....

askalice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My girl squirts too. I dont enjoy the taste but I love it when she does it on my face.sexy having a chick cum on my face.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My follow question after reading a few of these post, and sorry if it has already been mentioned, but these squirters must make a fucking mess on your bed. I'm sure there's major clean up here. I mean sheets, mattress must reek after awhile?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am amazed at the amount of pussy juice that can squirt out of a squirting pussy..... more than sperm from a guy. Does the squirt juice taste like typical vaginal secretions or is it more watery and tasteless? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes. It tasted like saline solution to me.!

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I experienced my first squirter around 20 years ago, and at that time there wasn't much discussion or info about women doing this.

I always loved eating pussy, and at the same time sticking 4 fingers in the women's vagina.

One night I was doing this to her and she was having a bunch of orgasms and then finished the last one off with a hugh squirt right in my face. I didn't know anything about G spots back then but likely my fingers were giving her some stimulus on hers.

The best part about it was she didn't realize that her roommate (who had a hot body and I had messed around with a little previously) had come home about a half hour before and was definitely listening to her scream her head off through around 5 or 6 big orgasms.

After she had the last one with the big squirt she realized her roommate was home, and she said "ok, you can fuck me now, but you better do it fast and be pretty quiet". It was kind of fun having to fuck her quietly, it felt really good and she was feeling it too and struggling to stay quiet herself.

At the time we thought it was pee and she was always pretty embarrassed about it, soaking beds and car seats, etc, but I know now that it wasn't pee, she was a big time squirter. Actually I also got to take her anal virginity, she wasn't real big on trying this but when I finally slipped it in her voice went down about an octave and she moaned "ohh, I didn't know it was going to feel like that" and really got into it after that. She was actually pretty nuts and the situation blew up after a while but boy was the sex good while it lasted.

Second squirter, my ex-wife. She was always very sexually responsive, liked anal, toys, pretty much anything you could come up with. I would always massage her g-spot as just a different thing to do but in the beginning she didn't respond that much to it. But over time she began enjoying that more and more and I would do it more often.

Then one night it happened, she got really off on it and had her first squirt, and several more that same night. This really surprized us and over time her squirting got even more pronounced and we had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately she also was a nut case and we drifted apart.

I'd love to have another squirter someday and one thing I learned is that at least some women can grow to squirting from a lot of g spot stimulation, so give it a shot fellas, work that g spot and over time you might get a nice surprise.