Has anyone had any negative comments on thier size?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife told me "It's too big" all the time, with a few positions just off limits.

One of the first women I dated after I got divorced. The first time she said something like "I am not sure we are even going to be able to do this."

Once I realized the situation, I really took it easy, but she would still tap out in almost every position. Everything was "too deep" or "slow down." The only thing she seemed to like was lying prone, face down in a pillow, with me mounting her from the rear. Really, we weren't just not sexually compatible, she was also pretty lame in bed.

I have gotten a lot of comments about being sore the next day, but usually a good kind of sore.

If I get negative comments, it is usually from oral. Gagging is not that sexy and some really can't do much with it at all.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 7.5 x 6.5 I'm not small. actually had one gal disappointed that I wasn't a bit longer and that I was too girthy. she said I was not hung as she expected. I'm tall, slender but muscular and she expected a long, thin dick. funny part was she had several orgasms.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at 7.5 x 6.5 I'm not small. actually had one gal disappointed that I wasn't a bit longer and that I was too girthy. she said I was not hung as she expected. I'm tall, slender but muscular and she expected a long, thin dick. funny part was she had several orgasms.

Lol - well she didn't enjoy you as much as she should have then. Girth rules. Just saying!

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Twice: "Your penis is small". And a friend of my then girlfriend now wife made a had a little card that said "itty bitty titty commitee" and her friend pointed at her man and said "itty bitty cock committee" to which my girlfriend laughed and pointed at me and said "him too".

At this point in time she had jerked one guy once(ex i stole her from) and slept with 2 other guys, one which she once admitted was huge and back then she said the other guy was bigger too. Which now changed to one was smaller and the other was thicker but she doesn't really remember. I'm thinking they were all bigger. Im 6" bone pressed by 4.5" girth. Hard to believe i wasnt at least the thinnest. And the fact that they were both like 6'2" and im 5'6" makes it hard to believe either was smaller.

I have read im slightly above average length and slightly below in girth so being she'd only fucked 2 other cocks and jerked one makes it easy to think i could of been the smallest in such a small sample. The guy she jerked she says she "didnt really look at it" and she doesn't remember. How the hell do you not remember the first cock you've seen. Even the other 2 guys? I call bs on that. Hence my thinking i was smaller and she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

NIC160

Experimental Member
Media
Frequently women have told me I was too big, or that having sex was painful, or they were upset because they couldn't properly do oral in their minds. A few have not even wanted to have sex with me or go out with me because of this.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pics? What are your measurements?
Frequently women have told me I was too big, or that having sex was painful, or they were upset because they couldn't properly do oral in their minds. A few have not even wanted to have sex with me or go out with me because of this.

NIC160

Experimental Member
Media
Pics? What are your measurements?

About 8.5 - 9 inches long. Roughly 6.5" circumference. I know I'm not as big as some guys here but I think that's still well into the 90th-99th percentile, so, often I'm the largest my partners have ever seen before. Especially some of the places I like to hang out (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea).

DilatedWays

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two main negative type of comments would be no oral which is the most common. Some hate the fact that they can't deepthroat it and I guess get embarrased not too sure though. Second common one is that after about a minute usually in doggystyle they tell me stop putting it in all the way so then I have start going a litte over half way from that point. Which to me requires a lot more work because I constantly have to watch to make sure whenever she throws her ass back that I don't let it go all the way because I did sleep with one chick a over a year and a half ago that got mad at me over that.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Not really negative, but....

When I was younger I knew this guy "Gerald" who was kinda cool but also kinda douchey, but we smoked bud together, he was a "musician" hip jam band type, but he got laid, I was still a virgin. One time, I overheard a conversation, one girl telling another "I heard Gerald's dick was big" "Well, Catherine said she tried to give him head, but it wouldn't fit, so..."

Flash forward to me being 24, reconnected with this hottie little petite blonde with good size perky titties and a big booty, and she was staying in my apartment for the weekend for a concert. Fucked her six ways from Sunday, she watched me jerk off in the shower (dream come true!) so we were having fun.

So, I was getting the "King Treatment" one afternoon, laid down on the couch, smoking a cig, both of us were naked, I had one leg draped across her thighs, the other behind her back, as she sat upright and stroked and stared at my 7 inch cock, which looked even bigger in her petite hands.

She was only the second girl I had fucked, the first one who I got to watch as she played with my cock like that. I shouldn't have, but I had only just recently come to terms with the fact I had a bigger than average dick, I was curious, so I had to ask.

"What's the biggest dick you've been with?" She was an honest type chick.

"Well, the first guy I was with was really big..."

Well, I knew she had been with two guys I knew from my past, Gerald and Ryan. Ryan had been my friend growing up, he was a "poindexter" type. Curiosity got the best of me.

"Was Ryan big?" I already knew the answer because I remembered him admitting it to me when we were younger, but I wanted to hear her say it. It's really hot knowing how you stack up against the guys you grew up with.

"Haha no!"

"How big, compared to mine?"

So, she put her two fingers about 3/4 or so up the base of my dick, about the 5 inch mark, right where the shade turns from dark to lighter. Which was so hot, made me feel big, masculine, powerful (a feeling I had never experienced at that point). Shoulda stopped there lol.

"What about Gerald? I heard he had a big dick..."

"Yeah, he was REALLY big!" I saw the look in her eye as she pictured it. She was reluctant, but I got her to show me. She put her two fingers about a little over an inch above the tip of my dick.

Now, I'm not into SPH or anything, but this was really hot in a way that probably is what turns cuckolds on. Having her show me how much bigger he had, how much deeper he had fucked her, touching places I couldn't reach.

That was a great weekend!

Reactions: Hairyguy25

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Been turned down twice by women for being to big. The first one took one look and said: sorry, not going to fit. The second one kept complaining it hurt. Couldn't figure out why, caude I never had any complaints before. Another woman told me it was "not quite big but alright". So I guess I should settle for average