Has anyone seen the nude pics of Clark Gable?

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen nudes of him, but I did read in a book titled "Wisecracker", the biography of silent screen star William Haines, that he and Gable had "encounters". This was when Gable first came to Hollywood in the '20's. Haines was a star who refused to play the str8 game with the studios and give up his longtime male lover, and went on to become a renowned interior designer after he stopped making movies.... Great read, and the author is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo hot !!

goodoneinlou

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I read a book years ago that talked in detail about Clark Gable, as well as a few other actor's sexual traits and abilities.

In reality, Clark Gable was said to have a disease whereby the foreskin of his penis would not retract causing him pain. Obviously he was not circumsized and because of the pain it caused he rarely properly bathed. This resulted in body stench so bad some actresses would refuse to do scenes with him.

Clark Gable was also said to have chronic bad breath, which was verified by Vivian Leigh when they filmed Gone With the Wind.

Finally, Clark Gable was said to have had many gay affairs.

I never got his appeal personally. Always seemed greasy to me.

I also distincly recall the book said that, of all people, Milton Berle was known for having the biggest, floppiest dick in Hollywood. And he had a pension for showing it to anyone that questioned.

Last edited:

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also distincly recall the book said that, of all people, Milton Berle was known for having the biggest, floppiest dick in Hollywood. And he had a pension for showing it to anyone that questioned.

wow, Uncle Miltie was able to make money off showing how hung he was?:eek:
(runs out to buy rope and dumbbells!):biggrin1:

I think you mean "PENCHANT".
:wink:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I heard about Clark's penis problem. Yes, he was bisexual which I find hot. His granddaughter is on Paris Hilton's new show for real?! Oh goodness...she doesn't need to get involved with that tramp.

Basically every actor from back then are bisexual.

I had read that he has nude pics. I've been wanting to see them for so long.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The smell came from his false teeth. Vivien Leigh claimed she didn't like kissing him because of the stink but I find that crazy. Who wouldn't want to kiss that sexy man?

Troykin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love seeing him shirtless, too. He has a sexy smooth chest. thanks for linking the shirtless pics. He's got nice nipples. I especially like the first pic. His chest is thick and his nipples stick out.

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've always been an admirer of him as well. Google books has a preview of a book about him and mentions many gay relationships he was supposed to have had. I definitely want to read the entire book.

It says he shaved his chest, arms, legs and pubic area. I would have preferred the unshaved look. I did notice in the movie Mogambo that his armpits were shaved, but I didn't know he shaved everywhere.

It also confirms he was uncut, but no mention of a foreskin problem.

Clark Gable: Tormented Star - Google Book Search