Has your mother ever seen you naked?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many threads about seeing your dad erect, but has anyones mothers seen them naked and commented on their size or something. This must be awkward

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about mother in law? My mom saw my husband (who is NOT hung) while we were all on vacation together. I think I was as embarrassed as he was. I don't think she said anything, but I wonder what she had to herself or others after the fact.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* if you're gonna perv be more specific.

i can't speak for everyone.. but i was born naked.

she even gave me baths :eek:

she said i was tall for my age. and very difficult to buy pants for.

i still can't find pants that fit my legs :frown:

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahaha. Obviously I am not talking about that. I mean when you were jacking off or naked. Mabye having sex or getting out of the shower when you are older of course

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My mom hasn't but my 90 year old grandmother walked into the bathroom at our beachhouse early one morning (damn lock doesn't work) and I was standing there at full mast boxers pulled down trying to get my morning wood to go down so I could take a piss. I seriously thought granny was gonna have a heart attack. She said WOW! UMM, UMM,UMM, OH, UMMMM, OH SO SORRY! Didn't know you were in here.

Last edited:

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
When I came home from college for the weekend I hooked up with this chick and brought her back to my parents. A dicision only a drunk and horny college kid would make. I thought I locked the door before we fucked and passed out. Woke in the morning and my mom had just left the door open to let me know she had dicovered us. I was just passed out legs spred with my floppy cock just hanging to the side. Mom was pissed and I feel bad for the visual.That must really suck.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad you at least put the adult caveat in. Somebody was recently banned for trying to discuss underage voyeurism in the women's section fyi. If you want to play with the incest squick now, go ahead. See what happens.