Have anyone every encounter a well hung Midget?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Short men sounds nice, hung men sounds nice, but hung midget just sounds uncanny.:cool:

That's my problem with this thread, Bryan. I've made no secret on these boards in the past that I've exchanged numerous yearnings with short guys, and that I found their height part of their appeal. And I would happily comment on some of these experiences in the right circumstances. However, the wording of the thread title is a little too 'freakshow' for my tastes.

larry93455

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since there are tall men with small penises, why not short men with big ones? A cock isn't always proportional to height. But I don't really know. I only knew one midget and somehow I never thought to ask him!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
That's my problem with this thread, Bryan. I've made no secret on these boards in the past that I've exchanged numerous yearnings with short guys, and that I found their height part of their appeal...

You hear that? That's two guys saying that short men are hot, I'd start fearing for my behind.:cool:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a difference between a dwarf and a midget. A dwarf has normal hand, feet, and cock size just no long bone growth on thier limbs, they usually look hung, an 8" cock on a dwarf looks huge. but a midget is proportional

hudson32700

1st Like
Media
Yes, a black midget at Steamworks in Chicago. Was hung like a horse, 9-10+ inches and very thick. He was walking around with sweats on instead of a towel and you could see that thing hanging down half hard. Had quite an encounter and it was huge.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I buddy of mine was good friends with a midget and said hed get totally plastered at the bar and run around naked. he said he was bigger than youd think but not massive but had a pair of nuts like tennis balls. He start to cry laughing when telling the stories of the midget running away with his nut wagging behind his legs like a deformed tail.