novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
eye eagle said:
as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??
I have a Saudi friend, here in L.A., that definitely gave me one of my more passionate sexual experiences. :wink: Oh, and a Lebanese/Syrian pen-pal that I ended up later meeting... :biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed a number of replies here from Western countries, even the US (surprising) that claim to have shagged Arab/Iranian women. How did you get in their panties, where di you meet them. Tips please!!! I want one so bad, they are hot. I guess being Causasian helps?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
shaguar said:
I noticed a number of replies here from Western countries, even the US (surprising) that claim to have shagged Arab/Iranian women. How did you get in their panties, where di you meet them. Tips please!!! I want one so bad, they are hot. I guess being Causasian helps?
Hmm, I don't really have any tips. In my case, one was a friend, and the other was a pen-pal that saw the pic of my fuzzy white butt in my profile, and then approached me about meeting, when he found out that he'd be in L.A. :biggrin1:

I have noticed on ICUii (video chatting program), that I have my ass pic in my profile, and most of the few guys from the Middle East on there have approached me. I guess (warning: gross generalization follows) "they" like chunky, fuzzy, pale butts there. :tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've known some extremely beautiful women who were Arabic or Persian who I would have loved to hook up with... but so far I've only been with one Bengali girl, closest I've gotten. There is a huge Arabic and a huge Persian population in this area (Northern Virginia), so I can't say that it's simply that I haven't had the opportunity... but any opportunity I've had was wasted. Know any in the states who like white guys, eye eagle?

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What rhythm? Figure of 8? Back, back, back and forth? Bump and grind? Some random drive 'em crazy rhythm?

As a young woman I thought every one did it more or less the same way. But getting older I know some men just go in and out like a piston and some women just lie there and others will move their hips back and forth to meet the man's thrusts.

Is there a post somewhere about sexual rhythm? Or should that be sex moves?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Athena said:
What rhythm? Figure of 8? Back, back, back and forth? Bump and grind? Some random drive 'em crazy rhythm?

As a young woman I thought every one did it more or less the same way. But getting older I know some men just go in and out like a piston and some women just lie there and others will move their hips back and forth to meet the man's thrusts.

Is there a post somewhere about sexual rhythm? Or should that be sex moves?

Interesting thought, maybe connected to different cultural traditions related to dance, posture, physical closeness, etc? I doubt it's anything essentialist but possibly something learned and cultural. I have liked the way that a few latin girls I've been with have moved their hips when they were riding me... a little bit of a salsa flavor thrown into their sexual technique?? I never really thought about it before..

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Shaguar in his desperation for an Arabian screw: I think the most likely chance is where the object of his desire (female?) is educated in the West and more worldlywise than her sisters.
Most women brought up in the Middle East are very carefully protected by many different local cultures which suppress the freedoms of thought and action we take for granted-sexual and otherwise.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
philboy said:
To Shaguar in his desperation for an Arabian screw: I think the most likely chance is where the object of his desire (female?) is educated in the West and more worldlywise than her sisters.
Most women brought up in the Middle East are very carefully protected by many different local cultures which suppress the freedoms of thought and action we take for granted-sexual and otherwise.

Wow! What condascending garbage! The "freedom of thought and action" you hold so dear actually is the paradigm that keeps you in bondage. Having been conditioned to "think" (term loosely used) that being promiscuous or dressing a certain way for example is freedom. Bravo! Believe me sister, many many people around the world think their own ways are better than the child-rapist-murderers who are trying to "civilise" them, and making a handy profit doing it. Are you one of the few, the brave, the criminally deranged who believed that Iraqis were going to welcome homicidical invaders with open arms? Shame on those nasty Arabs that they didn't, right?

Carefully protected? Do you mean like white women are in the US to this day? Have you ever seen a really good looking, educated, upwardly mobile white woman - I don't mean someone who is getting her rap/black fantasy checked off the list - go with a non-white man? Not in Europe, not even in Canada, I'm talking US of A, Clarise. Jpegs please.

So Mr. Amateur Anthropologist, cancel your subscription to hate rag National Review. Sly prejucide like yours is so cancerous. I can forgive bias formed in parts of the world that have had poverty forced upon them. But oh-so-enlightened, elitist, urbane, well-fed, chicken-hawk, pseudo intellectuals I take some pleasure in setting straight.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hungitaliano said:
I love arabic guys - they are HOT goodlooking and usually really horny

I've fucked a few, love their dark skin and eyes.
One of them is in my top 5 best fucks ever! He was super tight but still totally loved taking a hard pounding!!

In the mid 80's I was flying for an airline going to Saudi, and met up with a husband/wife. BLEW MY MIND, AND OTHER PARTS OF MY BODY!!! He had a body of a God, she had the body of yes, A Goddess!!! AND BOY DID THEY LIKE TO FUCK, KINK, AND ANYTHNG INBETWEEN....very uninhibitted. I dated that couple for about 2 years, and finally ended up loosing touch with them. But still have fanstastic memories of those incredible couple years.
HOT HOT HOT! He was XXXXXXXhung, low hangers, she very big chested, never really saw her wear a braw, which didn't bother us at all. She loved watching me fuck her husband for hours while she sat on his face, or we would take turns fucking her from both ends at the same time. Hot!!

Memories.......Peace

Reactions: Barberseville

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf of almost eight years is from Aleppo, Syria. We met in college and he keeps me happy and I fall in love with him over and over again. Sexually he is mostly a top and very rarely will he bottom, which is fine by me....he is 24/7 horny and even though we are basically vanilla, he is quite adventurous. I luv my man!

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had two arab girlfriends and dated and arab guy. Beauty in all three was a given. My first gf was in general more reserved then your average american girl. However my last gf and the guy were both seemingly fairly conservative but hot as hell behind closed doors.

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, what a cool thread!

I have often had the hots for Middle-Eastern women. I especially love their huge breasts and dark brown nipples. Very sexy. I have a cute internet-pal in Esfahan, and these posts about how ME women fuck is making my head spin with erotic thoughts of her. :)

Closer to home, I have the hots for a cute woman who works at Subway. We smile at each other often. She's Muslim, she wears a black head-to-toe deal, but leaves her pretty face uncovered. I think she might be an Iranian immigrant, because she looks like it and her English is accented.

By the way, is it true the religion of Islam tells it's followers to shave all their body hair, or is this just a rumor? I love shaved women.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I had a really strange (almost) 3-way once. I've never been into them, it just sort of happened as I was drunk. Anyway, I went home from the bar with a cute Korean guy and an Arab guy (who I knew). The Korean guy wanted to fuck me and had one of the tiniest dicks I've ever seen. I offered to fuck him and he said he was a total top. Next! I tried to fuck the Arab guy. I probed and massaged and tried to relax him. His ass was the tightest I've ever encountered. He was just too tight to fuck, I was WAY too thick for him. I worked on his ass for a good hour. I probably gave up because I wasn't into him. Anyway, we ended up all jerking off to Kevin Dean videos while they both indulged in cock and bod worship with me. They didn't like each other physically. It was a strange evening.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unfortunately I've never yet had the experience, even though I live in the Arab world. Just seem to be dating white chicks all the time (go figure).
Great thread though Eagle Eye.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
eye eagle said:
as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??

I find "dark" men attractive so have had sex with quite a few Arabic gentlemen...
They tend to want to take the active role, however.
That said, they seem drawn to our pale skins and light eyes !

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
niet said:
Closer to home, I have the hots for a cute woman who works at Subway. We smile at each other often. She's Muslim, she wears a black head-to-toe deal, but leaves her pretty face uncovered. I think she might be an Iranian immigrant, because she looks like it and her English is accented.

if she's wearing the scarf/body dress, i doubt shes the sexually active type.

By the way, is it true the religion of Islam tells it's followers to shave all their body hair, or is this just a rumor? I love shaved women.
rumor, though some countries practice this, falsly claiming it to be obligatory. however, men are told to shave their heads when going on a pilgrimage, though i havent seen too many men doing this either.-

go to the middle east. i was introduced to these women by accident, i thought i was being taken to someone's residence for dinner/talking/cleaning-up/rest, turns out it was a private house(where men and women go to meet and scru), i proceeded have my virginity taken in a very unexpected way. i have to say the women over there have such a unique charm...they dont even have to say anything, so innocently and honestly beautiful + they dont look any less beautiful after the shaggin', unlike here.