have sex with an arabic woman or man??

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eye eagle said:
as i am arabic....

any one of hopes to have sex with an arabic woman or man??

or...any one of you has ever fucked an arabic woman??

or an arabic man??

what are your feelings of that??

I always wanted to get in the skirt of an Arabic, Iranian, (middle eastern )woman .
Here in the US, I have not seen many Arabic women, but I see plenty of Iranian, and some are exquisite.
I drool at some of them, ( secretly though, I am not such an antisocial element LOL)
and they look so hot. I heard they are very hot and sexual. The problem here in US, at least here in CA, is that the Iranian women I see, hang out within close iranian groups, not easy to penetrate such secretive, or, in the least, closed groups.
But, I hope I score soon.

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex with a Jordanian once. Supposedly I was the second person she had sex with, vaginal that is, and the first, according to her, had a micro penis. It was amazing. She would get so hot, fluids would leak down her legs. When we had sex, I was a little drunk and we did it for 55 minutes. She was moaning with pain/pleasure the entire time. The next day, she told me she was so sore she couldn't walk. She also had the fattest pussy I have ever laid my hands on. Her pussy lips would fill up my entire hand. Too bad she was from San Fran, and that was it. Still though, makes me hard every time I think about her.

hokiwa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i've been fucked by arabs many times. It was great. it was painful because their cocks are big, but i really enjoy that painful feeling and i want it more and more even to the point that i want to be fucked only by arab men, but no other nationals.

as i am arabic....

or an arabic man??

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just one experience with an east african, arab speaking woman...
She wanted a ride home...
Ended up we played with one another.
Thing is ,,,, she had no clit.... her family female circumcised her when she reached puberty. But she had sex feelings all over her vulva area.
She loved to play and be touched.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In later partings of March I started to have a relationship with a man from Iraq He is handsome sexy and has many fine qualities which is what I can also say about most other men I have become involved sexually with

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In 1993 I staying at a hotel in Dubai. A couple in the restuarant were looking at me and as the minutes wore on they became very blatant in their staring. Later the man seemed to follow me to the mens room. He introduced himself and invited me to meet his wife and join them for coffee. They were from SA. After a time I was invited to visit them in their suite for more coffee. In their suite she excused herself after a tme and came back wearing nothing but her birthday suit and a smile and walked right up to him and undid his pants and started to suck him hard. He turned out to have a 33cm/ 13" uncircumcised cock that was very thick and she was quite sexy with a very hairy pussy and larger than average boobs (I think about a DD though I never asked). They were intrigued by me and knew I was endowed and wanted to see. Her passion and hairy pussy made me erect easily and I was so horny that week I was her match in passion. We ended up getting together for the late afternoon and all night three times that week. It took some work to get inside her but she was an enthusiastic woman who was very multiorgasmic and passionate and readily got off on both of us. She did like big dick for sure and he was happy to watch us when we were not doing her together.

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as i am arabic....

or an arabic man??

My mom and sister have slept with tons of Arabs. Arab men are known for being hung like horses and for being passionate and aggressive lovers.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucked an aribic chick a while ago and she was really into anal she said she was saving her pussy for marrage...so during some anal pounding I made sure I pulled out enough and slipped and then pounded her pussy...she got so pissed off and told me only in her ass...I then made her suck my cock and came in her mouth all while her parents & grandparents were upstairs.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many years ago when I travelled all over the world on business, I had the opportunity for sex where ever I went. In fact, in many cases I was presented with "gifts" of sex by the businesses, or the officials with whom I was negotiating. There were very few times that I refused, however the reasons for those instances will remain untold. Not all were Arabic, but they were all from the region and all were Moslem.

I have enjoyed both males and females in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, and Turkey.

I was only offered males when I visited Palestine. Other males, whom I met when I visited countries other than their homeland, were from Syria, Persia (Iran), Bahrain, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Most I encountered in Europe or in North Africa. All were absolutely beautiful, sexy and excellent lovers.

The most memorable of all of the men were the Tunisians (including Berbers when I visited in the desert) who used their fantastic belly dancing moves to get things going and then used those same moves during sex. Those were unforgetable times! Next come the awesomely beautiful Saudis and men from Bahrain with their warm, wonderful eyes and silky skin, and then the dark, sultry Turks with their oh so wonderful turkish baths.

The most memorable of the women were the exciting and sultry Egyptians and Tunisians. They really know how to treat a man!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Arab men. I thought it was interesting when I lived in Paris, France that all of the Arab guys seemed to want me because they were into Jewish guys. It suited me because I find Arab guys hot too. Mainly these guys were Tunisian, Algerian, or Lebanese.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I hope to at least once with an Arabic fellah'. I have met some rediculously sexy ones in my life.

lickwid

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure there's a difference...

Regardless of religion, everyone has the same drive. If it's denied or repressed, it'll inevitably rise to the surface in some form... Though, I can say the best sex I've had has been with a woman that regarded it as a sin! i.e. a Mor(wo)man...

as i am arabic....

or an arabic man??

Well, I was working Saudi Arabia before and most of the men (from as young as 15 to 55 years) are so hypersexual ... and of cos I had sex with quite a number of them and they are so GREAT... they know all the positions and gosh... some can even ejaculate more than 5 times in 1 hour. However, I love the arab men... they are just good in sex..

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was with an Egyptian guy once. He was beautiful, nice, and incredibly sexy.