Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

Abc1235Hc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the other day, I decided to go commando in some gym shorts and walk to class. I didn't really notice any attention, other than a few glances. Do women look at guys bulges like we look at tits, ass, etc?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was waiting at the bus stop one hot Summer day. The bus stop was at an four way intersection. And this large blue Chevy pickup truck (well-worn and dusty) pulled up in front at the stop...because the light was red. I noticed this woman with an eighties-styled curl perm on the passenger side of the truck. (The perm had to have come from one of those perm kits you can get at Walgreens or CVS.) Anyway...she looked like a young Sigourney Weaver. This woman looked pissed off.

I was waiting and pacing at the bus stop...I happened to notice that that woman was checking out my jeans bulge. She smiled while doing so and bit her lip (I could definitely tell what she was wanting...)
:rolleyes: I bet she went home and zipcorded her vibrator collection.:biggrin1:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure they look. I've had more than a few women glance, stare, and look at my bulge whether I'm sitting or standing. Most just catch a look and that's it. Others get a few eyefuls before having their fill. But it's usually done in a non-threating, non-harrassing way. At least in my experiences.

Simba

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another time...I was at church. There were these three older ladies in their 60s. (I was twenty-five at the time.) I was wearing light colored slacks. I noticed every time I would walk by...those beyotches would be looking at my pants bulge smiling. I went to the men's restroom to see what was the problem. I saw my own dick print (cock head and all) in my pants. :redface: I was wearing silk boxers underneath my pants.

Those same women were pretty flirty. And those hens cackled through the damn church telling all kinds of women that I was hung. I had a lot of uncomfortable situations that I had to NEO MATRIX myself out of in church because of those horny Christian beyotches. I had some beyotch tell my father that I was going to be her husband...and my father (who knew I was gay) told her that "I seriously doubt that young lady. ONE: You aren't white. TWO: You don't have a dick."

Reactions: dallas_dad65

brojangles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah they do.
I was at a party when i was younger and i was with my mate drinking a case of bourbon ( for you Americans here we can get a case of premixed Jim beam, Jack Daniels and wild turkey with cola in cans or bottles) caught a girl looking, Said to my mate hey i think that chicks staring at my dick. Turns out it was his ex gf, he told her what i said. They got back together because he thought i liked her and she has never liked me since because of the comment.

No idea why she is so mad at me considering she was looking long and hard enough she could of started a fire.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I wear gym shorts or track pants, the outline of my dick shows on the right side. I've caught both women and men looking at it. I wear lightweight boxers instead of briefs or boxerbriefs, and the ridge of the head is easy to see. Women are usually less obvious than men, but yes, they do look.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course they do, I once had a someone at a convention have an entire conversation with my penis. On another note I always love when they try in a subtle way( failing miserably) to bring it the the attention of whoever they are walking with.

muscle12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes happen to me on friday went to my dads office to deliver something and his new seceratry saw my package and winked at me shes hot as hell and married i may show it to her one day i told my dad and we both laughed so ill see what happens i may nail her i may not

NavyJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've caught several girls and guys checking my bulge, since I mainly freeball. And it funny seeing them try act like they are not looking at it

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at work the other day and had to meet a new client. I usually try to tame my bulge by wearing boxer briefs that hold things in at work (as opposed to wearing my pouch briefs that enhance my bulge, like I do at home). I caught her staring at my crotch several times during our conversation.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was about 19, I went to drop by the house of my at the time girlfriend. I was wearing light blue basketball shorts and no underwear, and I was definitely on display that day. So standing in the living room, I was talking to my gf and her mom, we were standing in a triangle facing eachother talking about something and when I looked to my left (at my girlfriend) I felt like I could see out of my peripheral that the mom's eyes were looking at my crotch, but I couldn't tell if it was just my imagination or not. I got excited, and my heart started to beat really fast and I tried to keep my cool and carry on the conversation normally. So I would look to my right, and address the mom, then back to the left to address my gf, and could never catch the mom in the act of staring, but I knew she was, she was just so fast whenever I glanced over she brought her eyes back up to reach mine.. So I decided to set a trap, and thought I heard something outside, and looked waaaay over my left shoulder to look out the front window, leaving my body facing the mom, this gave her the perfect moment to check me out, and after a few seconds, I snapped back and looked directly at the mom and caught her, head down, eyes wide, mouth slightly open, clearly staring directly at the outline of my dick in my shorts. I wasn't attracted to her, but was extremely turned on by this scenario..

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Best Story i have happened at the bank

one of the bank teller keep on staring at it caught her 3 times. she was sitting at her desk. she did not do it the next time when I went there though.