Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Another time...I was at church. There were these three older ladies in their 60s. (I was twenty-five at the time.) I was wearing light colored slacks. I noticed every time I would walk by...those beyotches would be looking at my pants bulge smiling. I went to the men's restroom to see what was the problem. I saw my own dick print (cock head and all) in my pants. :redface: I was wearing silk boxers underneath my pants.

Those same women were pretty flirty. And those hens cackled through the damn church telling all kinds of women that I was hung. I had a lot of uncomfortable situations that I had to NEO MATRIX myself out of in church because of those horny Christian beyotches. I had some beyotch tell my father that I was going to be her husband...and my father (who knew I was gay) told her that "I seriously doubt that young lady. ONE: You aren't white. TWO: You don't have a dick."

And then this one time... I was on my yacht and I ordered a pizza... and when I answered the door... there were these three, smoking hot, lesbian beyotches in school girl outfits holding my pizza... and I KNEW I was gonna get a double blowjob while one of them sat on my face... Cuz these beyotches were TOTALLY staring at my bulge, bro.

And then this one time... at band camp...
*fapfapfapfapfap*

:rolleyes:

Reactions: jeffs

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, on more than one occasion. I had a coworker practically drooling once. I was wearing pants which I guess were a bit tight, I was leaning against a wall while she sat at a break table and i realized she was just staring below the belt. I then glanced down and i was bulging pretty huge down my left leg. I shifted a bit and then a few moments later sat down.

Also, being gay I got a few girlfriends who are very open and some have outright told me that they have a few pairs of pants they enjoy seeing me in the most because they can see pretty much everything. I had no idea on a few of them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And then this one time... I was on my yacht and I ordered a pizza... and when I answered the door... there were these three, smoking hot, lesbian beyotches in school girl outfits holding my pizza... and I KNEW I was gonna get a double blowjob while one of them sat on my face... Cuz these beyotches were TOTALLY staring at my bulge, bro.

And then this one time... at band camp...
*fapfapfapfapfap*

:rolleyes:

You know what? Fuck you. My experiences happened.

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was waiting at the bus stop one hot Summer day. The bus stop was at an four way intersection. And this large blue Chevy pickup truck (well-worn and dusty) pulled up in front at the stop...because the light was red. I noticed this woman with an eighties-styled curl perm on the passenger side of the truck. (The perm had to have come from one of those perm kits you can get at Walgreens or CVS.) Anyway...she looked like a young Sigourney Weaver. This woman looked pissed off.

I was waiting and pacing at the bus stop...I happened to notice that that woman was checking out my jeans bulge. She smiled while doing so and bit her lip (I could definitely tell what she was wanting...)
:rolleyes: I bet she went home and zipcorded her vibrator collection.:biggrin1:

Cool story...... but you left out some stuff....
like she was being dropped off so she could catch her short bus to the hockey helmet fitting.... and she wasn't checking out your bulge. She was stifling her laughter as she noticed that you forgot to zip up your garanimals .
Other than that..... cool STORY..

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another time...I was at church. There were these three older ladies in their 60s. (I was twenty-five at the time.) I was wearing light colored slacks. I noticed every time I would walk by...those beyotches would be looking at my pants bulge smiling. I went to the men's restroom to see what was the problem. I saw my own dick print (cock head and all) in my pants. :redface: I was wearing silk boxers underneath my pants.

Those same women were pretty flirty. And those hens cackled through the damn church telling all kinds of women that I was hung. I had a lot of uncomfortable situations that I had to NEO MATRIX myself out of in church because of those horny Christian beyotches. I had some beyotch tell my father that I was going to be her husband...and my father (who knew I was gay) told her that "I seriously doubt that young lady. ONE: You aren't white. TWO: You don't have a dick."

Uh huh....... what's next? Gonna tell us about the time you were being checked out by some octogenarian beyotches down at the convalescent home? Stop digging through your dad's old penthouse forum mags and give it a rest already. Fictitious stories is a couple of rooms over.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OH YEAH! The married administrative assistant where I used to work said "I am gonna have to take you shopping and get you some tighter pants." as I walked past he desk. Apparently the khaki Dockers I was wearing didn't show off my bulge enough to suit her. I said "and why would that be?" She said "well if you have got it you might as well show it." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you any time you want baby."

That afternoon after everyone else had left the building she came in my office shut the door and locked it and began pulling my clothes off. I bent her over my desk and fucked the living hell out of her and came in her pussy. I fucked her every week or so for the remainder of the time that I worked there.

Last edited:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite my best efforts to minimize, camouflage, hide, and distract from, yes they do. All the time. The main reason I avoid a lot of public places at high traffic times.

And women talk to each other about it. One woman looks down and then her brain realizes what the outline she is seeing is, and you can watch their facial expressions change, and often they involuntarily say something or make a sound. Then if they are with a girlfriend or something, they have to let them know too.

D_Solly_Skidmarks

Account Disabled
Media
Yes!

Once I was in Ipanema Beach, in Rio and as I got off the sea, three teenage girls looked at my cock. Then, I realised that my swimsuit was showing my cock.

The other I just lost... I was in Hamburg, Germany, and during a lunch with friends I let catchup fall over my T-shirt. So I have to go home without it. A car with two young women stopped. Me and my friend just lost a wild fucking night... Damn it!

grasspickerel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have caught a few girls checking out my buldge when I go camando in sweat pants.When I notice them smiling I get semi hard and they check me out some more.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I'd post a small tip relevant to this thread...

Next time you see someone trying to slyly check you out, take out your cell phone, turn on the camera app and point it in her (or their) direction and pretend you're reading something. They'll think you're distracted and freely ogle at you while you're looking at your cell phone, looking at them.

Worked like a charm for me a few times

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes at work most of the women have began to notice my bulge and it's funny they talk to me and glance down every so often but I act like I don't notice lol lets you know how women with big tits feel lol

2muchfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was just thinking about this today.

Apparently word has gotten around my work about my size because I've gotten a lot of downward glances lately. One administrative assistant in particular is pretty funny to talk to. Her eyes keep flicking down to my groin the whole time we talk and I don't think she realizes how obvious it is. She is really cute but married and at least outwardly pretty conservative.

One of my favorites was when I was talking to a younger woman who I had always thought was very cute and innocent and inexperienced. I was wearing some smaller running shorts that I would normally only wear for a long run on a hot day and then shower and change but she caught me afterwards to talk and I knew they didn't disguise much so I was doing my best not to show. I was amazed at how hard it was for her to not look. She just kept glancing down and even lost her train of thought a few times and blushed. It's so hot to think about now. I wonder if she was more experienced than I thought and liked big cocks or if she was just young and curious?