Have you ever caught a woman looking at your bulge?

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens quite a bit. Usually it's just a couple glances and then they move on, but every now and then the glances become more like staring. Whoever mentioned using the camera app earlier in the thread, that's a great idea.

D

deleted911460

Went to store today caught a gale looking at my crotch in line I went comando all day Really like my cock flopen around in Wallmat etc.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, this morning. A little while after I woke up, I needed to go and check my mail. I was wearing grey sweatpants and a shrunken white t-shirt that didn't cover my crotch area. I still had the remnants of morning wood, but not enough that it was obscene. The elevator door opened and there was an older black woman already inside. She was in her late 50's-mid 60's. Her eyes started at my face and went straight down to my bulge and slowly back up haha. I said "good morning" and she said good morning back. I thought it was funny.

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women look at us just as mush as we look at them. They are much better at no being obvious about it though.

i find alot of foreign women are very obvious about it.(im american). They just stare at it, stare back up at your eyes, stare at it again. lol. Latino women and asians mostly cant help themselves i guess. Even black girls do this too. But most white girls tend to glance.

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today, the same coworker as I wrote about in my last post, verbally pointed out to me when I adjusted my boxers through my jeans that my package was prominent. What a skeez. :wink:

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problems looking at a man's bulge if its nice. Why not?
He knows he has a nice cock, so as a mature adult why not compliment it and move on?

I tend to meet a lot of very nice, respectable guys by simply complimenting their cocks.

boyslie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get stares pretty often. Mostly from guys because i don't surround myself with a lot of girls but they stare too. Last time i went to the waterpark Schlitterbahn i wore a pair of well fitting, mid-thigh long trunks. I definitely got some looks from women and a couple guys. My favorite was when i'd just lay in a tube floating around with my legs spread open and a big bulge. Also, just about every guy I've gone on a date with says he could tell i was big the first time they saw me.

BillEClub

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reminds me of a female co-worker who worked the following shift and every night her eyes would stray to my bulge which hangs six inches soft and to the right. So once while waiting for her to show up I decided to give her what she wanted and got a decent semi and when I walked by as she got to work she seemed pleasantly surprised.