Have you ever had BAD sex with a big cock?

B_sexaholicgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just once. This girl wanted me to fuck her deeper and harder and then would just stop and curl up because it was too much. Then she would just be in pain and mad at me. And then I would try to fuck her shallower and she would get pissed again. And when the mood was thuroughly ruined she would get mad because I wouldn't cum in her. That was a unique case of her not knowing what the fuck she wanted. Or wanting to do more than she could or something.

I am sorry to hear that :frown1:, I have had some bad sex in that it hurt like hell, but I just put on a brave face and take it. Sooner or later the favor is returned :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the worst sex I've had was with guys with big dicks - painful, unenthusiastic, service me attitude and gagging. Then of course I've also had great sex with guys with larger cocks too. Doesn't seem there is a correlation between good sex and big cocks. Sorry.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. It hurt and wasn't fun. No foreplay and he thought that just sticking it in would get me off. All it die is teach me that I don't like water beds.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't big cock guys know that when someone is hungry for their cock, that they (the one getting fucked) pretty much know what they're getting themselves into? They should just fuck the hell out of them and make'em think twice about trying to handle a big cock.

Yeah then something tears and you're in court. Awkward case you're guaranteed to lose.

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah then something tears and you're in court. Awkward case you're guaranteed to lose.

LOL, WTF? Fuck them like shit to teach them a lesson? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm extremely interested in my partner having a great time! I don't think they would relate it to your big dick as much as you just being a big dick

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This only happend to me once...when this guy pulled his pants down and I was like Whoa! Couldn't wait to get his cock inside of me. Then when we started fucking he was like,"Are you okay, does it hurt....I want yu to be happy and feel good." In my mind I was like,"STFU and fuck me you stupid fuck." And so the whole time we were fucking he was saying that shit and going real slow. "I hope it feels good and makes you happy." After about fifteen minutes I was like,"Okay, this aint gonna work, I'll just pretend I like it and wait for him to cum." What a complete waste of cock.

The curse of having a big cock is that you do end up hurting a lot of the people you're with. Either you're bruising a cervix or you're stretching him/her raw. Either way, it was up to you to tell him, "You aren't going to hurt me, and if you do, I'll tell you. I like it rough." Instead, you expect him to be a mind reader, which means that you can't just blame him.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup,

I called him Mr 2.2

It would take him 2 seconds or 2 thrust, which ever came first, to cum and then .2 for his dick to go totally limp and be useless. I tried it 3 times with him and each time it was the same.

Too bad, he was totally hot eye candy, hard body and a big dick, the complete package except he couldn't last.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, WTF? Fuck them like shit to teach them a lesson? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm extremely interested in my partner having a great time! I don't think they would relate it to your big dick as much as you just being a big dick

You are spot on. I have never had the pleasure of a "big" cock, but I would say to those who have them and those who get lucky enough to have one:

There is everything right and sexy about talking about how the experience is for both of you. If you are with a partner with a big cock, or otherwise, make it all it can be. Expand your mind and use your mouth for more than the obvious. A lover who is open and encouraging is the very, very best kind no matter size or shape.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup,

I called him Mr 2.2

It would take him 2 seconds or 2 thrust, which ever came first, to cum and then .2 for his dick to go totally limp and be useless. I tried it 3 times with him and each time it was the same.

Too bad, he was totally hot eye candy, hard body and a big dick, the complete package except he couldn't last.

Now that is a damn shame! :mad:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The curse of having a big cock is that you do end up hurting a lot of the people you're with. Either you're bruising a cervix or you're stretching him/her raw. Either way, it was up to you to tell him, "You aren't going to hurt me, and if you do, I'll tell you. I like it rough." Instead, you expect him to be a mind reader, which means that you can't just blame him.

Like I said, it's never been a problem with other large cock guys. If I see your big and I grab your cock, and I am smiling that should be a good indicator of what I like. If I was a big cock guy, I wouldn't give a shit what someone else thought, unless they flat out said,"Okay that hurts, go slower." If those words aren't spoken, or you don't feel my hands tryin to slow you down....then start pounding that ass hard and rough. Like I said I never had that problem with other big cocks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had BAD sex with a big cock?

Well..big cocks for me must be thick also..than because of its thickness is just impossible to have bad penetration with it..by the time it thrust a bit I will cum..so..there is no time to mess up.. really..LOL

I do prefer thick because of its highly efficience as a cock, doing its job to fuck! We are surrounded by incompentence and things that promisses much and does not deliver..
A healthy, live, still working, etc etc.. fat cock does deliver, always!

xoxo