Have you ever undressed in front of doctor?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by aribas117, Mar 4, 2010.

1. aribas117

aribas117 New Member

Albums:
    What do you feel when doctor tell you to undress for check up?Do you feel shy?IN Which age you undressed in front of doctor?

2. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Work offshore.(Oil rigs) If you have any problems with being naked, think about sitting in the the traffic for a 9 to 5, or don't think at all.
    It realy is no big deal.
    Medicals all the time. Malaysian, caucasian, chinese, male,female doctors. What does it matter? the dr has seen it all before, production line people.
    PS..
    for those that would claim: "when the Dr. saw my cock, there was an expression of WOW/AWE etc.
    Bullshitt. Dr's don't say that . It's highly unproffesional.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Which age?

Fuck off.

Ladies (and gents) please don't answer this wank fodder request.

As for the 'doc reactions' part of it - see what petergroot said.

4. biggesttex

biggesttex New Member

Well I do not remember exactly when I first undressed for the DR but my most embarrassing was when I was about 17 and I had a crotch rot. I went to a dermatologist and it turned out to be a Female Dr. I was still a virgin barely having done heavy petting and few feels then in come this DR and ask starts poking and taking samples. Of course being 17 I was getting an erection and she was very professional. I do not think she had any interest in one that was "nasty". I still remember the humiliation of being nude, hard, and with a stranger. I got over it though.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

^^^troll

6. hunkydory

hunkydory New Member

Albums:
    Once I had a seizure and woke up in the emergency room. There were two gay nurses flirting with me for a while. A few minutes into talking to them I had another sizure and when I came out of it I was naked. I have had a lot of seizures and there is no reason it requires taking your pants off, haha. I think they were just curious.

7. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I usually embarrass the doctor by just whipping out of my clothes. they are trying to be all sensitive to peoples modesty and I just pull it all off in front of them and start pointing to whatever I am there to talk to them about.

8. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Its doubtful that they were flirting with you and as for undressing you whilst having a seizure....:rolleyes: Curious about what? I take it you realise during training nurses do actually see the human body so what you think they'd be curious about i do not know.If you claim to be disrobed during a seizure then report it asap!

9. Darpon

Darpon New Member

One time when I was 13 I got a physical and the doctor was a super-sexy nurse with magical gravity-defying massive breasts that for some reason burst out of her shirt and had the most beautiful nipples in the world and she got super embarrassed but I got more embarrassed because my massive 15-inch cock got so hard that it ripped all of my clothes off with the force of its erection and grew to like 17 inches or something anyway we fucked like rabbits for hours and the nurses other patients waiting outside got bored and went home and so we just fucked for about 2 days straight and she was completely drenched in my cum by the end of it (I cum about two gallons of cum per shot and about 27 shots per orgasm and since we both orgasmed about 300 times over the course of the two days there was a lot of cum) and anyway I zipped up my pants and left and never saw her again but I wonder if she still remembers me.

True story.

10. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I have moved this from the women's issues forum where you seem to think you should start every one of your threads. :rolleyes:

11. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Heyyyyyyyyyy!! Long time no see!!! I wondered where you was!:biggrin1:

12. Countryguy63

Countryguy63 New Member

Albums:
    Is Anand a real place??

Anyway, just 2 days ago I was at my Dr.'s for a physical and undressed in front of him. Cough, poke, and all :cool:

How did I feel?? COLD!!!

Seriously, I really don't know how anyone could get turned on from that. My Doctor isn't half bad looking and arrousal is still the furthest thing from my mind. Even the ole prostate exam is definitely NOT sexual.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a bad patient :rolleyes:

#12 Countryguy63, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

undress in front of the doctor? no!

be undressed for the doctor's exam? yes!

14. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    :laughing:

15. edonline

Gold Member

I go without any underwear the majority of the time so if I have a doctor's appointment and he asks me to get undressed, I have no problem being naked in front of him.

16. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    How could anyone who is old enough to be on this board and has access to the internet not have had to undress in front of a doctor at some point in their life? How have I felt when I had to undress in front of a doctor? Usually... sick. That's why I was at the doctor's to begin with.

Troll.

#16 cdog204, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  17. D_Portelay Porquesword

18. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm jackin' again.

19. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    It ain't no big thing. 3 weeks ago, my doctor checked my swollen nut out and that is kind of hard to do with your clothes on ~~~

20. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Albums:
    They see me trollin, they hatin