Have You Restored Your Foreskin?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RocketMan, Sep 15, 2007.

1. RocketMan

RocketMan New Member

Albums:
    I'm curious to know if any members have successfully restored their foreskin? If so, I would like to see a picture of the result.

I am loosely circumcised and considering full restoration. It would be great to hear from other members who have achieved successful results and know what technique was used.

Also, are there any other guys reading this who are loosely circumcised like me and considering restoration?

2. B_felipegarcia

B_felipegarcia New Member

No, I've never considered it, but you are not loosely circumsized (i looked at your pics). Just wanted to get the facts straight.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

Me and number of others. I won't name any because it would slight anyone I missed.

I'm using TLC and I'm slightly over 3/4 complete.

4. fish tacos

fish tacos New Member

Not restored, but working on it presently after an extended layoff from FR. Have a good two years' of restoring time done. I'm a hard gainer, so I have a long way to go. Still, it does definitely work if you have the discipline to stick with it. Common sense and moderation are key. Over doing it will get you in trouble fast.

Most of my time has been spent in T-tapes. They are an "old time" and venerable method, but can be a hassle. They rank high in comfort level when used with care.

Currently I'm trying the DTR and CAT II Q, both tapeless devices. They are vastly more convenient than tape-based methods, but do require some loose skin to wear. Pinching is a common issue with tapeless tools. Both devices are high quality and reasonably priced. It can be surprising how much effort goes into first designing then making seemingly simple tools. Be aware, though, that you take the risk that anything you make/buy/try might not work well for you. A willingness to experiment is important to finding a FR routine that works safely and well for you.

If you Google up "DTR" and go to the maker's site, you will find excellent photos of a restoration to completion. Tons of other photos and information can be found on the net with a little searching and some time spent reading. The end results may vary in appearance, but so do natural dicks. Few people without thorough knowledge of male anatomy would think a restored dick was anything other than natural.

Understand that FR requires commitment to a long-term effort. The skin does definitely grow, but normally it is quite a slow process. This is no instant gratification deal. Lucky guys might get to completion in two years. Hard cases like me will be at it considerably longer. In my case I believe it's absolutely worth the trouble, so I'm still trying. It's all about making it a part of your daily routine (must be comfortable and safe!). Then just stay busy at regular life and the time passes.

5. RocketMan

RocketMan New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for getting the facts straight, 'felipegarcia.' I'll direct those who tell me they like my uncircumcised penis when they see it in person, to your statement.

Since the question you answered was directed to those who are loosely circumcised, can the members see a picture of yours for clarification? It would certainly lend credibility.

6. Ed69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I started about three years ago with tape and now use silicone O-rings.It would go faster if I used weights or elastic for tension.But it's more convenient for me to use the O-rings.The head stays covered during the day and under mild tension from the penial shaft.Then at night it only takes a second to pop it off for play time.The pics are after the first year with tape.:smile:

7. B_felipegarcia

B_felipegarcia New Member

well I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, "RocketMan" (I definitely wasnt trying to offend you) I was just trying to explain to you that you were mistaken
    http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/PotatoBalls2.JPG
    you can see from that picture that you are medium/tightly circumcised, which is absolutely fine in my opinion. If you were loosely circumcised it would be gathered closer to the corona.

as truly frightening as this picture is...this would be a "loosely circumcised" penis http://www.trentnude.com/gallery2nude/d/9684-2/DSC02629.jpg

8. Ed69

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. TLCTugger

TLCTugger Member

Albums:
  10. lilman

lilman New Member

Nice pics TLC that looks great

11. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I think i am loosely circumcised I still the part that keeps the head wet.

12. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I am restoring with the DTR. I am on my third week currently and loving the results thus far. I was circumcised medium to tightly..at birth.

13. biaussiesurfer

biaussiesurfer New Member

Hi Guys

I am about to start on DTR.

Im fairly tightly circ

A few questions

i) does ur dik tend to get bigger when u restore - both girth and length - when hard and soft
    2) ONce u start to get coverage - does your head get wet - or when you are circumsized initially do those glands get cut off?
    3) Does the end result actually look like a foreskin or just stretched saggy skin :)
    4) Do u actually get any greater sensation restored to ur knob when you restore ? ie better feel etc during sex

Thanks guys appreciate any info

14. fish tacos

fish tacos New Member

Note that you might not be able to wear a DTR if tightly cut. The DTR and similar devices require a fair amount of slack skin to correctly apply. You might find it necessary to use another method for some months before a DTR can be comfortably worn. I worked for most of two years with T-tapes before trying a tapeless device (the TugAhoy). I'm now using the DTR, and fiddling a bit with the CAT II Q.

Good luck, be careful, go light on tension (not more than 1lb/.5kg), and pay close attention for any discomfort. "No pain, no gain" does not apply to FR! Be willing to experiment a lot during your initial FR work to find a routine and method that is comfortable and works well with your daily life.

15. fish tacos

fish tacos New Member

Oops--managed to botch the formatting of my reply above. It should make sense. All the bold is my reply to biaussiesurfer's post.

16. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

!. The restored foreskin looks the same a natural foreskin.

Some men report to gain length, but this is most likely a side-effect of stretching the shaft skin. Most men report a girth increase, because by restoring you are adding a girth by restoring the foreskin.

3. The glans will once again become lubricated after you are able to maintain coverage.

4. The nerves in the glans and the shaft skin sliding cause increased sensations to the penis. This will also increase the pleasure for you partner; whether that person is a a male of female does not matter.

17. biaussiesurfer

biaussiesurfer New Member

nice one thanks for that
    sounds all good to me and full steam ahead!! :)
    think ill try and get to 5 on the foreskin scale :)

18. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Not a problem!

19. waenre

waenre New Member

Rocket Man,

Were you cut as a teen?

I was cut at 13 or 14 and it is a very loose cut with complete frenum. I'm also often thought to be uncut. I'm C5 to C6 on coverage index when soft, but almost none when erect. I'm a grower and not a shower -- I think that may make a difference.

20. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    I've been restoring now for almost a year. I haven't been as consistent as I should be, but still I've done better than I thought I would. The thing is, I have restored a lot of foreskin. Surprisingly. I didn't even realize how tightly I had been circumcised until I started restoring. Before I started I could not masturbate by using my foreskin. So I either had to use lube or would end up chaffed if I did it dry. Now I can roll the skin over the head when erect and masturbation is much more enjoyable. I still don't have enough foreskin for it to cover the head though, even when soft. I can roll it over and it will stay for a minute or two before rolling back down behind the head.

I use the DTR