Hawaii 5-0-James MacArthur

moorlock2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Danno on Hawaii Five-O has always been one of my favorites. Not only is James MacArthur handsome and manly as hell, HIS DICK IS FUCKIN' HUGE. He wears those wickedly hot suits on the show and the man's bulge is beautiful to catch. It really is a whopper.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, he has a great bulge; his dick looks very thick. He's actually a very sexy guy from head to toe in my opinion. However, starting about the forth or fifth season, his trousers are a bit looser and darker in color, effectively hiding most of it. I'll try and post some screen caps.

moorlock2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he has a great bulge; his dick looks very thick. He's actually a very sexy guy from head to toe in my opinion. However, starting about the forth or fifth season, his trousers are a bit looser and darker in color, effectively hiding most of it. I'll try and post some screen caps.

Please do! James MacArthur is definite eye candy.

moorlock2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You just know Tommy Kirk lusted after him!!

Yes, him and every other homosexual in Hollywood wanted MacArthur, no doubt. What a shame MacArthur was straight. He could have had a lot of fun with dozens of men who would have done him right. Gorgeous man.