He cum inside my ass?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. I think men like cumming inside of their partner because the sensation is unbelieveable. The warmth of the hole combined with the orgasm and the physical act of cumming make for a crazy-good feeling.

It's the same reason why guys try to force their cocks down your throat if they cum in your mouth.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
MMMM the pulsing feeling of his spunk tube as it swells while his spunk travels up there is great-

the feeling of his cock head swelling throbbing and almost blowing up inside me is lovely

and then the feeling as it shrinks in size is equally good

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as part of my HIV outreach here on this forum I have to say just because it feels good does not mean it is good. I for one being HIV+ get really really agrivated when i hear you guys talking about unprotected sex, unless you have known the person for a minimum of one year and after that one year you both get tested together, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!! HIV is not the only disease you can get from not using a condom, you can get herpes, gentital warts, ghonerea, syphillis, HEP A,B and C and many many more diseases. This is not a game this is your life you are playing with!!! it's like playing Russian Roullette!!!!

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no comparison to cumming inside an ass.. physiological and psychological.

Physiologically, the sensation is incredible.. the constriction around my shaft while it swells before each burst of cum, and the sensation of shooting it inside that hot lubed hole is incredible... the only thing that makes it better is if he/she is cumming at the same time causing a powerful milking effect on my shaft.

Psychologically, knowing that I'm pumping my manseed into someone else gives me a surge of potency and power that is like being drunk and loving it. Marking her as my own and depositing my genetic material within her body is as close as I think a man can get in touch with his primal dominant alpha beast.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nothing beats a hot load up your ass. When my partners cums it sends me over the edge and the I blow a massive load right on his face. Then we are ready to do it again. Love to feel that hot cock pounding my freshly jizzed ass. Feels better the second time..

wrecker06

Legendary Member
Media
as part of my HIV outreach here on this forum I have to say just because it feels good does not mean it is good. I for one being HIV+ get really really agrivated when i hear you guys talking about unprotected sex, unless you have known the person for a minimum of one year and after that one year you both get tested together, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!! HIV is not the only disease you can get from not using a condom, you can get herpes, gentital warts, ghonerea, syphillis, HEP A,B and C and many many more diseases. This is not a game this is your life you are playing with!!! it's like playing Russian Roullette!!!!

Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exactly, My partner and I are together 9 years and are both HIV - So why not enjoy the jizz and get down and dirty. The stickier the better

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

I think Wally's main point was to be safe, no where did the original poster state that he knew this person longer then 5 minutes. Also asking, does not count as knowing, many people don't get themselves checked nor do they care.

You have been with your partner for 15 years so its different, the "lecture" was not directed at you.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In Nakedwally's defense, you guys are glorifying it. Some naive person might just say fuck, I want to try that. I feel that I can trust this guy. Let me do it raw with him.

Nakedwally wasn't stupid for what he did. There are plenty of people that are deceitful, and do not care what they are doing to the other person they are having sex with. I know two guys that were safe and only having sex with their partners. They both had been with their partners for a year to three. Both of the guys stepped out, and came back HIV+ and gave it to their partners.

So lighten up, fellas. Not everybody is as lucky. And no, I am not HIV+.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't be a jerk. He was not referencing longtime exclusive relationships. He was referencing idiotic shit like

<...>
Psychologically, knowing that I'm pumping my manseed into someone else gives me a surge of potency and power that is like being drunk and loving it. Marking her as my own and depositing my genetic material within her body is as close as I think a man can get in touch with his primal dominant alpha beast.

I couldn't agree more with Wally.

DC (negative, and intending to stay that way)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is entirely uncalled for, and totally insensitive. Wally said, basically, unless you're in a committed relationship...
...unless you have known the person for a minimum of one year and after that one year you both get tested together, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!!
...that you should be safe. He completely covered YOUR situation. So, for you to go off on him like that is just being gratuitously insulting, and a horrible individual. Wally also brought up some other great points about other diseases that people need to consider also. Again, if you're in a committed relationship, where you KNOW that you're OK, awesome! Hell yeah, go for it!!! But Wally's message about safe sex is exactly what "dumb" people need to hear! ("Learn from my 'mistakes'." "Don't learn that lesson the hard way." etc.)

As an aside, the original poster, IS one of the "dumb" people! This posting was started by the same guy that asked if HE could get prenant if I guy came up his ass. So, consider that little tidbit next time you read one of his posts. (source = http://www.lpsg.org/892977-post1.html )

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is inane..the only thing worth reading here is nakedwally's advice to reckless bottomfuckers! Glorifying cum flowing in an asshole is setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent which the unitiated might swallow hookline and sinker!