He cum inside my ass?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is topping in bb sex dangerous? My cousin fucked a guy he met online raw once and found out that the guy was poz. All tests came back fine. The doc doing the tests said it's not safe to do but safer than bottoming and/or swallowing.

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any barebacking comes with it's risks, being the top you are "less likely" to catch anything than being a bottom. But all the same the risks are still there. Also remember that HIV can take a minimum of 3 months before it is detectable in blood tests, so tell your cousin to get tested 3 months AFTER the possible infection.
To the OP, yes the feeling of having someone cum inside of you is quite good. I think it's more psychological than physical... i've only once felt him spurt in the past and that was with my boyfriend of 3 years, and he hadn't had sex in about 6 months since he was away. So built up a bit ;) So i guess as for actually feeling it you would have to either be very sensitive or he would have to have a big powerful load. Hehe

As for the safe side of it though i would only recommend doing it with a partner that you have been going out with monogomously for AT LEAST a year. Talk about it first, both go and get tested. Remember if you have strayed from your partner to let him know as you are risking his health as well.
And yes people are deceitful, and unluckily there are a lot of sick bastards out there (not to say there are no nice guys in the world). I'm only young but have had some bad experiences. Guys who i've been safe with, (and i'm generally quite good and weeding out the wierdos) afterwards either saying "I'm pos, but i lied to you because i really needed sex" or "I haven't been tested in years because i don't know if i can handle it". One guy actually told me "My HIV+ friend recommends i don't get tested unless i notice symptoms." to which i replied that's stupid and irresponsible, no wonder he got hiv and then no longer talked to him ever again.

I've also noticed loads of people saying about "It's your own fault that you got HIV" and generally being an ass. For a lot of people it's not their fault. And sometimes you get caught up in the moment of sex and you don't use protection. It's happened to me in the past and have left feeling mortified and physically sick worrying about it. So although people shouldn't let it happen, it sometimes does. Everyone makes mistakes and some people aren't as lucky as others.

But seriously, be careful out there. Although yes there are new drugs to help combat HIV and it is no longer a death sentence, it is still serious with so many health problems attached to it. Better to be safe than sorry.

For the record, i haven't got HIV and plan to stay that way ;)

B_BImusc4Hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have a regular fkbuddy that lives in the neighborhood who loves to fuck in the ass. Had a gf who was mostly into oral and missionary and hit me up in an AOL chatroom one day, been taking his cum for 5 years now whenever he could sneak away for a coiuple hours. Part of the reason I let him fuck me raw then and drip with precum for it now is because he's a "str8" guy with a girlfriend. Talk to str8 guys and you'll be surprised how many really get into anal fking (with their gfs) but hey...

cmmolthr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree!! It's always best to discuss with a partner beforehand!!

Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a regular fkbuddy that lives in the neighborhood who loves to fuck in the ass. Had a gf who was mostly into oral and missionary and hit me up in an AOL chatroom one day, been taking his cum for 5 years now whenever he could sneak away for a coiuple hours. Part of the reason I let him fuck me raw then and drip with precum for it now is because he's a "str8" guy with a girlfriend. Talk to str8 guys and you'll be surprised how many really get into anal fking (with their gfs) but hey...

This implies a myth that is just not true. In south africa and the parts of africa that are most affected by aids are straight men who have sex with sex workers and then come back and have sex with their wifes and infect their wifes.

Its much easier for women to get aids then for a gay guy in terms of the mechanism for how she would get it. The difference in the concentration in America at least is that presumably gays have more sexual partners. Fucking anyone without a condom is a risk.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This implies a myth that is just not true. In south africa and the parts of africa that are most affected by aids are straight men who have sex with sex workers and then come back and have sex with their wifes and infect their wifes.

Its much easier for women to get aids then for a gay guy in terms of the mechanism for how she would get it. The difference in the concentration in America at least is that presumably gays have more sexual partners. Fucking anyone without a condom is a risk.

please further explain...

I don't follow your logic

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

What a person does in his ass, is his choice. However, just don't assume that a person who has HIV was dumb. My very FIRST boyfriend was HIV-
I had never slept with anyone, he was my first sexual partner. We were together for over 7 years. Never used a condom. Well as it tuned out he began cheating after 4 year, and that's how I got infected.
You just don't know what could happen once a person leaves you eye sight. That was over 17 years ago.

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Safe sex is the best sex.. that means wearing a condom and taking the necessary precautions in order to reach the fulfilled enjoyment. the only way where you shouldn't wear a condom is where you and your partner are 100% committed to each other an then and only then should you go without a condom.

D

deleted518773

I have no idea what its like but I'd so love to know

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sometimes HIV can lay dormant for years. Always use a condom in any situation in my opinion. Vaginal or anal. Especially anal because there is a lot of absorption by your body. That's one reason why there are a lot of drugs given as suppositories.