He cum inside my ass?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Alex, that is precisely what I was getting at. Invisi, sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

I don't remember if it was this thread, or one of the several other "condom" threads, or all of the above, but I mentioned that when someone came to the clinic where I volunteered, and they were positive, how they got it didn't really matter... whether through risky behavior or dental work or transfusion or sharing drug needles, it just doesn't matter.

What does matter is education and responsible behavior from now on. I think that's the point both Wally and I have been trying to make. You can't change what's gone on in the past. You do have a say in what you do in the future.

Don't be a moron - minimize your risk!

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Does anybody remember that the original poster inquired about getting impregnated by another man on a different thread? Instead of just answering his insipid question you people are now tearing one another apart. Then again, maybe that was Pablito-Rico's plan. Hmmmmmm..... Simply put, I don't want to be a part of a community where grown-ups can't act like grown-ups and agree to disagree.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisie honey - take a moment and re-read Alex's post - he wasn't referring to you

He was referring to the poster I was originally commenting to...

No one thinks you are vitriolic... you're a sweetheart.

I was just letting you guys know. (I hope that people use them "rubbers" properly...I know sometimes life is not too cool for some and they want some sexual joy in their lives. They want to feel that nice cock unbagged.
But you have to step back and think sometimes. That is just your lonely feeling talking. You are good enough. I have heard that there are individuals out there that romance the idea that it is cool to try and get an actual HIV infection...like it is a rite of passage or something.

You may think what you want. I want to tell you that the friends who l have lost to AIDS. They were somebody's uncle. Somebody's son. Somebody loved them. They died suffering...with a hefty hospital bill.
If Naked Wally was giving you some words of heed...then, you should really respect those words. Yeah, it is nice to come in an ass. It is EVEN nice when you have a partner that you can both take the HIV test (PLUS STD screenings) twice for the year...if you get a negative result for all. Fuck away. (But if you or your partner decides to be with other peeps while with you...all bets are off. It is your choice to fuck that person but when you choose to--wear that condom and wear it properly using appropriate condom compatible lubricants.)

Pablito-Rico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just letting you guys know. (I hope that people use them "rubbers" properly...I know sometimes life is not too cool for some and they want some sexual joy in their lives. They want to feel that nice cock unbagged.
But you have to step back and think sometimes. That is just your lonely feeling talking. You are good enough. I have heard that there are individuals out there that romance the idea that it is cool to try and get an actual HIV infection...like it is a rite of passage or something.

You may think what you want. I want to tell you that the friends who l have lost to AIDS. They were somebody's uncle. Somebody's son. Somebody loved them. They died suffering...with a hefty hospital bill.
If Naked Wally was giving you some words of heed...then, you should really respect those words. Yeah, it is nice to come in an ass. It is EVEN nice when you have a partner that you can both take the HIV test (PLUS STD screenings) twice for the year...if you get a negative result for all. Fuck away. (But if you or your partner decides to be with other peeps while with you...all bets are off. It is your choice to fuck that person but when you choose to--wear that condom and wear it properly using appropriate condom compatible lubricants.)
Thank you for the advise. Will use a condom for now on. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for the advise. Will use a condom for now on. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And if you've been having unprotected sex up to now, you should also get your ass to an STD/sexual-health clinic to be tested. If you care about yourself or your partner(s), that is.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And if you've been having unprotected sex up to now, you should also get your ass to an STD/sexual-health clinic to be tested. If you care about yourself or your partner(s), that is.

Two HIV tests I know of are the blood sample test where they take a sample of your blood and get it tested for HIV antibodies. Three weeks later you should get your results back.

The other test is the saliva test. Where they swab your mouth, send it off to get it analyzed.

I believe these tests are free and confidential at certain public heath sites in your location but you really should scout them out. If you are gay or bisexual, YOU really need to get the Hepatitis combo shots (They inocolate you for two types of Hepatitis). I believe you can get these taken at your health department for a charge.

D

deleted26275

I will admit that I have made the bad decision of going unprotected. It's one of those being young in the heat of the moment kind of things. But then, that doesn't make it any less stupid to do so and I use a condom from now on and require that everyone I'm with uses a condom (or I know them well).

I got tested for insurance purposes, but I haven't heard back from them yet as it's been more than three weeks now. I'm not really sure what to think of that though as I'm pretty sure I would have heard from them if I had any problems. But, now that I think of it, I guess I could always give them a call and see what they say.

We repeatedly hear that we should always use a condom. But some people put up a defense mechanism because we heard it so many times and we associate that to when we were children. But, it's surprising about how many people don't heed the call since they have this invincibility complex about them.

And to comment on invisibleman's posts, I have two stories about something like that. I was on the gay.com forums for a bit while looking for sex, but not desperately. There was one guy that actually was looking for HIV positive men while he was negative. He told me that there's a thrill when taking a risk like that, similar to having sex in public or at your parent's house when they're home. Of course, I said no to that.

Then there was this other guy that was positive and he was looking to get into that thing where someone leaves their door open and allows any guy that wants to come in to have their way with them and leave. His profile said that he was BB (bareback) friendly and I asked him about that. There was another profile that said that he was positive and that is when I told him no. But that wasn't all. He tried to convince me to be with him anyways despite me using a condom. He tried to convince me with statistics of getting struck by lightning before getting HIV while using a condom and that someone who was negative was going to be doing him anyways despite him knowing that he was positive. That disgusted me and was an emphatic no, starting with the BB friendly thing.

So yes, there are crazy people out there that really don't care about themselves or others, as long as they can get some sexual pleasure from their experiences. It really helps to ask before you go and ALWAYS wear a condom. If you don't want a condom, then find someone you can confide in (not necessarily a bf/gf) and gain some trust before you do that. I will admit, I have wanted to see what it feels like to have someone cum in my ass, but my life isn't worth the 20 minutes of fun that might come out of that.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So yes, there are crazy people out there that really don't care about themselves or others, as long as they can get some sexual pleasure from their experiences. It really helps to ask before you go and ALWAYS wear a condom. If you don't want a condom, then find someone you can confide in (not necessarily a bf/gf) and gain some trust before you do that. I will admit, I have wanted to see what it feels like to have someone cum in my ass, but my life isn't worth the 20 minutes of fun that might come out of that.[/quote]

AMEN to that brother!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey

Reactions: Allan S.

Pablito-Rico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the advice. All of the words written by you guys about wearing a condom are true. I have girlfriend and she told me about this guy who work in the Caesar palace and had aids but never told his boyfriends until they wanted to leave him. Then he will told them ok you want to leave me fine but you already have aids. She warner me about that, there is bad gay people out there and needed to watch for my self. There is always an angel watching after us.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the advice. All of the words written by you guys about wearing a condom are true. I have girlfriend and she told me about this guy who work in the Caesar palace and had aids but never told his boyfriends until they wanted to leave him. Then he will told them ok you want to leave me fine but you already have aids. She warner me about that, there is bad gay people out there and needed to watch for my self. There is always an angel watching after us.

While I'm sure the world is chock full of sociopaths, this post does nothing but spread fear and ignorance.

Anyone who is sexually active outside of a strictly monogamous relationship and engages in unprotected anal or vaginal sex is at risk for contracting HIV. "Bad gay people" are not the only ones infected with the virus, nor are they the only ones spreading the virus. It is estimated that as many as a third of all HIV+ people don't know that they are HIV+ because they haven't been tested.

We have no need of "angels" to watch over us, we can do fine ourselves with a little education.

Anyone who is HIV negative has a personal responsibility to stay that way. Anyone who is HIV positive has an equal responsibility to society to stop their virus from infecting anyone else. It's really just that simple.

And, BTW, one does not just "get" AIDS. AIDS is a medical/legal term for advanced immunodeficiency . AIDS is not a disease, it's a condition that leaves you vulnerable to disease because your immune system is destroyed. This condition is caused by infection of HIV. The two terms are not interchangable.

We're 20 years into this...time to learn the facts.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Watch out for those bad gay people spreading the AIDs.

Can this thread please be removed?

That's not the solution - Bbucko's post is a far more appropriate way of dealing with that kind of ignorance / maliciousness.

If someone reads this who do you think they are going to believe - the intelligent, well-thought out writing of Bbucko or the guy doing a piss-poor impression of Borat?