He fucked me, we fucked, I fucked him, I got fucked

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Which expression do you use to describe penetrative sex?
asked the same question from my girlfriend got an interesting response. she said if she's on top she feels like she's fucking me. If I'm on top I'm fucking her. If it's really intense and romantic and we're both really into it's "we fucked." If it's hard dirty fucking with me throwing her around and being dominant it's "I got fucked." I was intrigued wanted to know what you all think about it.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
unless she's strapping it on there is only one way for a woman to fuck a man. It seems unfair that she should be the one "getting fucked" when they're both doing the fucking the only way it can be done. Isn't this part of the reason men always assume women are somehow less sexual than them while in reality they are every bit as naughty and horny as men are at any given moment?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Whoever is dominative is doing the fucking. If i am on top riding them then of course im am fucking him as i'm the one doing the work to please us both, he is laying there enjoying the ride. Also say ive got him restrained, again i would be fucking him as he wouldn't be able to move and i would be doing the work.

I don't see it as who has the penetrative 'organ' but about who is dominative and doing the work

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whoever is dominative is doing the fucking. If i am on top riding them then of course im am fucking him as i'm the one doing the work to please us both, he is laying there enjoying the ride. Also say ive got him restrained, again i would be fucking him as he wouldn't be able to move and i would be doing the work.

I don't see it as who has the penetrative 'organ' but about who is dominative and doing the work

I agree with Lee. Though I regularly find me and my partner switching the dominative/submissive role in the same session, so what do you term that?:rolleyes:

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

What do you think about orals? if she's blowing him is she in charge or being submissive? if he has his head between her legs who's in charge then?

my thinking is if he's laying down receiving head, she's in charge. If he's standing and she's blowing looking up at him, then he's in charge. If she's on her back and he's going down on her, he's in charge. If she sits on his face, she's the aggressor and the person in charge. my girlfriend disagrees though. She views performing cunnilingus as a whole to be feminine and submissive but she doesn't feel the same way about blowjob. she thinks when she's giving head she always feels empowered.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you think about orals? if she's blowing him is she in charge or being submissive? if he has his head between her legs who's in charge then?

I've been involved in D/s, and the Dominant is always in charge. Whether he is giving or receiving, he is always in control of how, when, where or even if he or the submissive climaxes.

In my opinion, the one being penetrated is the one being f**cked, the one penetrating is the one f**king. However, that does not necissarily mean that the one f**cking is the Dominant.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been involved in D/s, and the Dominant is always in charge. Whether he is giving or receiving, he is always in control of how, when, where or even if he or the submissive climaxes.

In my opinion, the one being penetrated is the one being f**cked, the one penetrating is the one f**king. However, that does not necissarily mean that the one f**cking is the Dominant.

interesting...I don't really identify with d/s but I can see where you are coming from in terms of orals. But, you never say you fucked a man unless you actually finger him or penetrate his butt?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

my thinking is if he's laying down receiving head, she's in charge. If he's standing and she's blowing looking up at him, then he's in charge. If she's on her back and he's going down on her, he's in charge. If she sits on his face, she's the aggressor and the person in charge. my girlfriend disagrees though. She views performing cunnilingus as a whole to be feminine and submissive but she doesn't feel the same way about blowjob. she thinks when she's giving head she always feels empowered.

When you think about it whoever is giving is dominate, no matter the position because all it takes is for them to stop and the receiver is begging them to continue making them submissive partner.

But if all is fair then position does change the dominative/submissive with oral. If he is sitting laying them im in charge but if he is standing or above me and skull fucking me then he is in control, which i hate which is why i NEVER allow skull fucking :biggrin1:. However when i am receiving then my vulnerable side comes out and i always feel submissive and he is in control of me

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
interesting...I don't really identify with d/s but I can see where you are coming from in terms of orals. But, you never say you fucked a man unless you actually finger him or penetrate his butt?

To close friends who I would consider "vanilla", when sharing I might say "we f**ked", although more than likely I would say something like "God, he f**cked me so good".

To me, nature dictates that the woman receives, while it is instinct for the man to "take", to pierce, to penetrate. Even if the woman is on top and riding, it is still the male that is the invader, the conqueror.

As my signature says "Man was framed for War, and woman for the pleasure of the Warrior."

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He longdicked me and i cant go to work today im having aftershocks. She rode my face so hard my neck hurts and my face is too red

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To close friends who I would consider "vanilla", when sharing I might say "we f**ked", although more than likely I would say something like "God, he f**cked me so good".

To me, nature dictates that the woman receives, while it is instinct for the man to "take", to pierce, to penetrate. Even if the woman is on top and riding, it is still the male that is the invader, the conqueror.

As my signature says "Man was framed for War, and woman for the pleasure of the Warrior."

I respect that point of view but to say nature dictates that is a bit misleading in my opinion. There are many species of organisms that reproduce asexually. Additionally, we only know of three species of ANIMALS that engage in casual sexual encounters for "pleasure." Dolphins, bonobos and humans. It's safe to say we and these other animals have evolved to a point where sex serves certain functions that are not readily explainable. To say giving and receiving is instinctive the way nature designed it, goes back to that argument that the purpose of fucking is procreation. That's definitely not the case for a lot of people. The driving force behind all that lust and desire is emotional and physical intimacy, physically expressing your feelings and thoughts, bonding, sensing, feeling and enjoying each other's flesh, smells, juices, releasing psychological tension, feeling fulfilled and of course the climax...none of that has anything to do with reproduction.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
say we accept that men are naturally more dominant which is doubtful to me, but how does that have any bearing on who's getting fucked and who's doing the fucking? My problem is with the implications of that line of thinking which is that women only want sex when men give it to them. I say BS and it's sexist.

Furthermore, the statement that women are more aesthetically pleasing is only true in a straight man's world. Maybe gay and some bi women would also agree. Bu I bet ya that men are lots more aesthetically pleasing to a majority of women and gay men. You live in a fantasy world if you believe otherwise.