He fucked me, we fucked, I fucked him, I got fucked

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to me the definition of who is being fucked is the one who is completly being submissive so if I'm laing down and my woman is sliding up and down my thick cock I'm being fucked she has thetotal control over me. same if I was getting a bj. in that position but if I'm face fucking her or doing her dogging I'm fucking her.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To close friends who I would consider "vanilla", when sharing I might say "we f**ked", although more than likely I would say something like "God, he f**cked me so good".

To me, nature dictates that the woman receives, while it is instinct for the man to "take", to pierce, to penetrate. Even if the woman is on top and riding, it is still the male that is the invader, the conqueror.

As my signature says "Man was framed for War, and woman for the pleasure of the Warrior."
What is "vanilla" , wldhoney ?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does this mean,according to the descriptions here that I am raping Mr. Ed because he's asleep?
Which I happen to like thinking I am! Of course that doesn't go both ways usually,the thought of being raped is totally repugnant to me.
Although I do like, putting on a strap-on, and fucking the shit out of a guy/girl, Mr. Ed isn't in to me, doing that to him *sigh*.
How about you, Drifterwood?
Anybody?
*sigh* Oh well,I offered!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's no "maybe" about it. That's like saying, "Maybe women are more aesthetically pleasing or nurturing. Nature is nature. Men and women have opposite roles.

What? Opposite roles? As in "men are more dominant than women".
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
You've got to be kidding!?!
That certainly does not apply to me,EVER!
I am and have always been an agressive,domineering,dominating woman.
Men are sometimes afraid of me. And I don't mind saying,I like it that way!
My mother tells me,I have been that way since I was able to mumble
what I wanted! Men do not dominate me,unless I let them,and I don't!
cigarbabe:saevilw: